Rite of Spring 2018-“What happens in the playoffs stays in the playoffs”

ninersdd

Kings when the next 4 games. Expansion teams and their fanbases need to suffer first and they will. Also that Dougthydoughty suspension was the biggest piece of bull :censored: ive ever seen.

uig7aiht8jnpl1szbi57zzlsh.gif4jzjfvwxifvemelyh9xjbnyr4.gifefvfv5b5g1zgpsf56gb04lthx.gif594153172016.gif

Kershaw is GOD! Kershaw is LIFE! Kershaw is ALL!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, habsfan1 said:

Feels like Vegas is unstoppable. I don't know what it is.

Not really. 

Both games have been razor thin close. 

Despite being up 2-0 in the series, it doesn’t really feel like Vegas have control. At least not as much as you would think. 

It still seems like the series could go either way, especially with the change of venue for Game 3. 

I’ll honestly be shocked if this doesn’t go 6 or 7 games. 

Red Sox: 8    Celtics: 17    Bruins: 6    Patriots: 5

Phantom Merch Collector.

7 hours ago, masterchaoss said:

Kings when the next 4 games. Expansion teams and their fanbases need to suffer first and they will. Also that Dougthydoughty suspension was the biggest piece of bull :censored: ive ever seen.

The Knights won the division and made the playoffs in the first season ever. No matter what, they're not "suffering" this year. That ship has sailed.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

On 4/13/2018 at 11:27 AM, Still MIGHTY said:

Jeez, it was a miracle we got everybody there mostly on time for pick drop. One step at a time! (Seriously, there was an accident at the Orange Crush.)

But yeah, that happens when the team isn’t generating much of anything and you get three goals scored on you in 8 minutes. What exactly would you have liked us to “get lively about”?

Anyways. Flush it. Play again Saturday.

I don't know. Something. Anything. I could only recall one point when the Sharks were up 2-0 when it sounded more akin to the playoff crowds I'd expect. No, I'm not expecting them to be like Winnipeg or hell even Vegas (as odd as that is) but I thought Anaheim controlled the pace in the first and expected more excitement. But yea, I recently visited The Bruery and we passed by Honda and I could believe traffic was a pain.

"And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday." 

4 hours ago, McCarthy said:

Question: why is smashing your stick on the goal DURING PLAY like this crybaby https://streamable.com/l1dv9 not an unsportsmanlike penalty?

Oh haven’t you heard? Sidney Crosby isn’t allowed to make mistakes. Whatever he did I’m sure it was completely justified. 

spacer.png

Avs put up one heck of a gutsy fight there, just wouldn't go away. I'll be shocked if they don't come away with game 3, cause they're giving the NHL's best a serious run for their money, aside from, you know actually winning hockey games. Good on 'em though. A quick side note OHMYGOD DO NASHVILLE FANS EVER SHUT UP. EVER. EVER. Goalie chants and the word suck are supposed to be used s p a r i n g l y, at the right place and right time, like after the goalie allows 3 unanswered goals or so, not after EVERY FREAKING GOAL. You can't build actual rivalries when you hate everyone at max capacity. Such painful games to watch, thank god it's going to Colorado for a spell.

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

20 minutes ago, Bruins said:

A quick side note OHMYGOD DO NASHVILLE FANS EVER SHUT UP. EVER. EVER.

No, they don't, the list of behaviors distributed to fans before each game explicitly says never to shut up. If you're not doing what the sheet of paper tells you to do, how will people know what good fans you are?

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I’m not a Leafs fan, but this playoff format is seriously unfair.

You’re gonna cannibalize strong divisions.

Toronto and Boston should be playing lesser teams for a shot at each other in round 2.

Meanwhile, Philly and Columbus benefit from playing in a not as strong division

1 hour ago, Bruins said:

Avs put up one heck of a gutsy fight there, just wouldn't go away. I'll be shocked if they don't come away with game 3, cause they're giving the NHL's best a serious run for their money, aside from, you know actually winning hockey games. Good on 'em though. A quick side note OHMYGOD DO NASHVILLE FANS EVER SHUT UP. EVER. EVER. Goalie chants and the word suck are supposed to be used s p a r i n g l y, at the right place and right time, like after the goalie allows 3 unanswered goals or so, not after EVERY FREAKING GOAL. You can't build actual rivalries when you hate everyone at max capacity. Such painful games to watch, thank god it's going to Colorado for a spell.

Preach it, man! I also hate fun!

2 minutes ago, SabresRule7361 said:

The Bruins are literally trying to win with ONE line.

Who needs depth?

I dunno it seems to be working so far.

GO OILERS-GO BLUE JAYS-GO ESKIMOS-GO COLTS

1 hour ago, Cosmic said:

Preach it, man! I also hate fun!

Hey, there's such a thing as too much fun! Oh, wait...

Daryle Singletary- Too Much Fun

https://g.co/kgs/RVtnwQ

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

Archived