Rite of Spring 2018-“What happens in the playoffs stays in the playoffs”

ninersdd

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That Oshie goal just changed the whole complexion of not only this game, but this series.

EDIT: Also, how large does that James Neal miss loom now? 

spacer.png

So RIP "Vegas fans have been through alot" jokes (2017-2018)............

They're about to experience their first heartbreak, as the Washington Capitals are this close from taking the Stanley Cup from them.

30 minutes ago, Crabcake47 said:

Not a good start for Washington so far. Vegas is playing their game and playing it well. Two posts so far for them. James Neal with the miss of the series so far for one of them. 

Well, that post didn't age well. :P

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

On 6/3/2018 at 11:23 AM, 4_tattoos said:

How much did that ticket set you back? Friday I read that nosebleed seats for game 3 started near $800.

So my parents have season tickets so they invited me to come, but tickets were going for crazy prices, one of my dads co-workers said his friends sold 4 tickets on the glass for 27,000. I'm jealous my parents are at the game tonight the Caps have had an offensive explosion in the first!

Siginature.png.90aaa7d86f8ba1448206f0cbc8f97442.pngBahamasBowl_SIG.pngCxpIxxZ.png

1 minute ago, ODUMonarchs said:

So my parents have season tickets so they invited me to come, but tickets were going for crazy prices, one of my dads co-workers said his friends sold 4 tickets on the glass for 27,000. I'm jealous my parents are at the game tonight the Caps have had an offensive explosion in the first!

Jeez! And I thought I overdid it paying over $400 for a Redskins playoff ticket some years ago (the RG3 knee game vs Seattle)

Hotter Than July > Thriller

27 minutes ago, ODUMonarchs said:

4 tickets on the glass for 27,000.

That is absurd.

73, 77, 81, 83, 90, 06

29, 30, 31, 36, 39, 44, 61, 62, 65, 66, 67, 96, 10

Vegas has probably been the better team so far. But the difference is quite simple, really. The Caps have taken their chances. The Golden Knights have not. 

spacer.png

Carlson interning in Ovechkin’s office scores the Caps’ fourth. They are playing some confident hockey right now. 

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, the admiral said:

The Jets couldn't do this why.

The hockey gods didn't want to deprive everyone of their sanctimony when a Vegas fan throws something on the ice when Washington wins the Cup on the road.

Archived