marlins2017

MLB Concept Rebranding: Nike Edition

You have touched the forbidden Black Jays logo, you shall be stones by the fan base and logo haters.

But I think it looks strange with the red on the eye and that area only. Maybe if part of the eye or the routine was red it would look better

I would use red as an accent color for the Blue Jays logo and uniforms.

Attention Marlins: Fans want their orange and white marlins and they want it for good
teal as long marlins dont do stripe 
like to see white helmet with marlins old logo /with teal tail fin only in back rest in forn/old f moth an nose on front looking at you
no black or gray

ARIZONA: To start off the National League, I have made the D-Backs! I like the branding with the teal, but I was contemplating on the teal look or the purple look, but I chose teal.

EMR1fxw.jpg

Home Uniform: I made new designs on the sleeves for the D-Backs that I thought would be unique to them.

cv9no1e.jpg

Road Uniform:

AvN5kRa.jpg

Home Alt Uniform: 

xqUcLEL.jpg

Road Alt Uniform: 

mEUNE9m.jpg

Throwback: I took the black uniform from the 2000 season.

CBnwE9b.jpg

On 6/12/2018 at 2:37 PM, marlins2017 said:

ARIZONA: To start off the National League, I have made the D-Backs! I like the branding with the teal, but I was contemplating on the teal look or the purple look, but I chose teal.

EMR1fxw.jpg

Home Uniform: I made new designs on the sleeves for the D-Backs that I thought would be unique to them.

cv9no1e.jpg

Road Uniform:

AvN5kRa.jpg

Home Alt Uniform: 

xqUcLEL.jpg

Road Alt Uniform: 

mEUNE9m.jpg

The alts are nice. I would switch the black letters to Sedona red in the home and away, and widen the teal outlines.