MLB Concept Rebranding: Nike Edition

zussmandesigns

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That Indians C is a thing of beauty. The Astros logo looks a little rough on the edges though on the star where the colors meet up.

XcryMwi.png

Thank you all for the comments! It really means a lot! Now, onto the next one!

KANSAS CITY: 

I think that gold is an underused color for KC, they look a lot like Tampa Bay with the colors as of now.

bxZehSw.jpg

Home Uniform: I have used the home uniforms that they wear on Friday nights. I added a gold outline to the KC logo on the cap.

bQ66LSY.jpg

Road Uniform: The white outline on the script is now gold.

Vz0z5zS.jpg

Home Alt Uniform: I like the powder uniforms that they have, so i kept them the same with gold on the sleeves. 

aVbMMsK.jpg

Road Alt Uniform: A royal blue jersey with a gold outline on the wordmark.

nciTBsX.jpg

Throwback: I brought the 1980's all powder unis back, I think those are clean.

ID6JAVM.jpg

Marlin.png

LOS ANGELES: I think everyone agrees that navy blue is an underused color, and I also think yellow should be added. I also lost the 3-D A, made it 2-D.

a08BxWK.jpg

Home Uniform: Not many changes to the home uni, removed the grey outline on the wordmark.

xfTMwtm.jpg

Road Uniform: Same as the home uni.

PAoew0v.jpg

Home Alt Uniform: I still think of the Angels as a red team first, so i kept the red uni almost the same.

Ek1IBDH.jpg

Road Alt Uniform: The navy blue uniform, IMO, is much needed for the Angels. This would be my vision for them.

PnAndF8.jpg

Throwback: The throwback uni is from the 2000 season.

wFhJdUD.jpg

Marlin.png

MINNESOTA: I still wanted to make the Indians and the Twins different, so blue is the Twins primary color, and gold is still going to be thier color.

hbFW31a.jpg

Home Uniform: I like the current home uniform, so I kept it the same for the Twins.

1z5e3dT.jpg

Road Uniform: If you look very closly, I added a gold outline to the script. I also made the unform look more like the home, adding gold which wasn't their before.

upLy2NP.jpg

Home Uniform Alt: Basically the same as they have now, with the "TC" logo on the front.

mE0suE6.jpg

Road Uniform Alt: Same as the home alt, as the "TC" logo takes place of the Minnesota script.

MdH9thp.jpg

Throwback: I took the all powder blue uniform from the 1965 season.

FndWR50.jpg

Marlin.png

5 hours ago, FightingGoldenDevil said:

As a twins fan I thing it perfect. I don't get the hate for the gold, it really makes the look pop

I'm with you, the gold really adds to it and makes it even better.

Logano wins BOWL before Chargers.

Great concept! I have a thought. How about making a version of the Away Uniform and the Alt #2 (The Blue One) with the old “M” Logo the Twins had?

2976_minnesota_twins-cap-1994.pngAlso, Alt #1 should use the Red TC Cap

3923_minnesota_twins-cap-2017.png

da0Lbhs.png

NEW YORK YANKEES: I think of the bronx bombers as a very classic team, but I think that the primary logo doesn't represent them well. I changed to the colors to navy blue and grey, which is probably and unpopular decision. 

DD1IDlV.jpg

Home Uniform: No changes to the home uni, only added the primary logo to the sleeves and changed the hat logo.

8QYdftk.jpg

Road Uniform: Also no changes to the road uniform, just the same chanhes as the home.

qxD9Xqk.jpg

Home Alt Uniform: I did a Vamderbilt for the home alt, with white pinstripes. I took a wild risk on this one.

dh1VK5K.jpg

Road Alt Uniform: A grey and white script on the front is really all to the road alt.

IZK67Ge.jpg

Throwback: I took the home uni from the 1905 season, when they were the Highlanders.

aSrqeap.jpg

Marlin.png

Archived