marlins2017

MLB Concept Rebranding: UA Edition

I like the idea of replacing the red with grey on the top hat logo, but I feel like something else should become grey.  Also, just a nitpick, a couple of stitches on the baseball behind it stayed red.

OAKLAND: I like the kelly green look that the A's used to use, that is the new color. Otherwise, no changes to the branding aspect of the A's.

QKrd07w.jpg

Home Uniform: I feel like the A's name is way more popular than the Athletics, so the secondary logo is on the front of the jersey. 

rniURhO.jpg

Road Uniform: Same as the home uniform.

YaAbnMT.jpg

Home Alt Uniform: It's pretty much the same as the yellow uniform that they wear now.

YN6xl8g.jpg

Road Alt Uniform: No real change to the road alt, just the new kelly green color.

MFBenOP.jpg

Throwback: I used the throwback from the 1980 season.

agCFih6.jpg

As an A's fan...... that's just wrong to see the A on all of the uniforms. It's fine on the gold, ok on the green, but never on the white and grays. I don't mind the cap change however, I really like that.

It might be too late, but for the Indians, what if you were to make the feather point upwards instead of downwards?  Then, the C kind of has life, like it's somebody's head wearing a feather band.

Also, for the 'Stros, I think FULL tequila sunrise with all shades of orange would look much cleaner.

Seattle: I went back to the fork logo that they had back in the 70's and 80's, but kept the same colors. 

4Qr9nqj.jpg

Home Uniform: Nothing special about the home uniform, but I did keep the same number font as what they have now.

UsdTUAr.jpg

Road Uniform: Exactly the same as the home uniform.

e82mLcw.jpg

Home Alt Uniform: I think this looks really good for Seattle with the new wordmark, and made a green hat.

Es6NlNI.jpg

Road Alt Uniform: I made the road alt navy, and is pretty much the same as the others.

stOEJrz.jpg

Throwback: I took the powder uni from the 1980 season.

eEaHPSj.jpg