NHL Comic Sans Series (Update 5/4)

Bpoe96

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/28/2018 at 6:01 PM, woody86 said:

I'm curious how you will "sansify" logos that don't have type (e.g., sharks, predators, red wings)...will you always use an alternate logo with type as available? 

Yep, when the teams' primary logos don't really have anything I can change into comic sans, I'll either use an alternate logo or historical logo. Quite honestly I hope to be able to do every logo possible from the NHL at some point or another.

Now, did someone request Dallas?

Rtd9nbX.png

58f9196939e87_CCSLCsig.png.9bc4492f6b88c5f7d305eb5337acf1f0.png

10 hours ago, Bpoe96 said:

Yep, when the teams' primary logos don't really have anything I can change into comic sans, I'll either use an alternate logo or historical logo. Quite honestly I hope to be able to do every logo possible from the NHL at some point or another.

Rtd9nbX.png

i actually like that better than the real logo (the idea of a rounded "D"), it makes the actual star standout more.

if you REALLY want to comic sansify that stars logo, you could even change the star shape to a Comic Sans asterisk....

just throwing that out there :)

11 hours ago, Bpoe96 said:

Rtd9nbX.png

Yes.

1 hour ago, ColeJ said:

if you REALLY want to comic sansify that stars logo, you could even change the star shape to a Comic Sans asterisk....

just throwing that out there :)

Image result for stop it get some help

Lol, not a bad idea though.

IxkieML.png

Archived