buzzcut

2018 NBA "Off"Season-Because It's Always On

At least Cleveland got one. 

Wouldn’t surprise me if barricading LaVar from the team was a key part of the deal.

12 minutes ago, Wings said:

Poor Clippers. ?

They're the Mets of the NBA. 

1 minute ago, insert name said:

They're the Mets of the NBA. 

That's still giving them too much credit. 

My all-time favorite player just joined my most hated team in sports. And the Warriors still exist.

It's official: my interest in the NBA has reached an all-time low.

CLeaveland 2.0

Wonder who he is gonna get in LA?  Bout to be a fire sale

8 minutes ago, Lights Out said:

My all-time favorite player just joined my most hated team in sports. And the Warriors still exist.

Being a Clippers fan is the hardest road. Godspeed.

EDIT: Lost in all of this is KCP is coming back for $12M. (Why? There goes their second max slot.)

LeBron is wasting his time on LA. If his priority is to win championships he should have gone to Philly. Better talent, weaker conference and the Warriors only two times a year. 

I’ve heard that when Lebron went back to cleveland in 2014, his family (wife, specifically) was NOT happy. I’d assume it has something to do with the disrespect they felt he got from the city as well as the fact that Ohio winters are miserable. All of that makes sense. This move kind of feels like it may be a bit of a repayment for that. Considering that Lebron was kinda backed into a corner of not so great options, this move makes sense for that alone. 

5 minutes ago, jrodsep said:

LeBron is wasting his time on LA. If his priority is to win championships he should have gone to Philly. Better talent, weaker conference and the Warriors only two times a year. 

This has little to do with the Lakers as a team. LeBron just wants to be in LA full time so he can get his showbiz career off the ground.

25 minutes ago, Lights Out said:

I'd hate for you to lose the team you root for but maybe the Clippers would be better off if they relocated to Seattle. This new arena Inglewood will make Balmer a ton of cash but it's like nobody would care. I feel for you. I'm a Blazers fan. 

So he’s gonna be back with Isiah Thomas, maybe they’ll get it right this time. Unless they ship him off mid year.