2018 NBA "Off"Season-Because It's Always On

buzzcut

A spectacular day for the NBA: the Finals will feature someone who isn't LeBron James, and we can't reasonably see another year of "poor widdle Bron-Bron doesn't get enough help" on a Western Conference team.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, Wings said:

I'd hate for you to lose the team you root for but maybe the Clippers would be better off if they relocated to Seattle. This new arena Inglewood will make Balmer a ton of cash but it's like nobody would care. I feel for you. I'm a Blazers fan. 

Moving to Seattle is still an objectively bad business decision for the Clippers regardless of who's on the Lakers. Besides, Seattle will probably get an expansion team soon anyway.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

This is a fun move for basketball — a race to see if LeBron can defeat aging while he still can knock off formidable conference foes. And whether LAL can put together a team in time. Still plenty of time in the offseason but I have to say I wasn’t expecting that KCP news as the chaser. Not to mention great news for the Celtics for a couple years, even if they don’t get Kawhi or Davis (which both seem like moonshots).

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

5 minutes ago, Digby said:

Nearly as bold as predicting a Warriors title.

That's why all the responses in that thread are people laughing in my face.

I also called Toronto choking again when everyone and their dog had them making the Finals.

You'd think I'd get tired of being right after a while.

ESPN, FOX Sports, social media and sports talk radio will be all over LeBron and the Lakers all season long while the Warriors quietly win another title. Sneaky bastards. 

It's important to remember that there are Lakers fans (they're good) and then there are LeBron James fans (they're bad). Enjoy the show!

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

The Lakers obviously just got a whole heck of a lot more interesting. To even have a sniff of competing with the Dubs, though, they need Kawhi. And they probably also needed PG. 

spacer.png

7 minutes ago, Crabcake47 said:

The Lakers obviously just got a whole heck of a lot more interesting. To even have a sniff of competing with the Dubs, though, they need Kawhi. And they probably also needed PG. 

James and Kawhi would be two of the top three players in the league.

Of course that's contrasted to the Warriors having three of the top 12 (and two of the top 5).

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

15 minutes ago, the admiral said:

It's important to remember that there are Lakers fans (they're good) and then there are LeBron James fans (they're bad). Enjoy the show!

Okay Skip.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Archived