2018 NBA "Off"Season-Because It's Always On

buzzcut

Someone they had on TV yesterday said that he had burner twitters while in Toronto, and everyone knew it but kept it quiet (unspoken secret).  He’s super paranoid and feels the need to shut down people that disagree with his decisions. He apparently confessed that 3 of the accounts were his wife Babs Botini, one was him, but there’s still one unaccounted for (the Eric Jr. account). 

Edit: some Toronto guy just said that he had Google alerts set up to alert him when his nAme was mentioned, and would often be visibly upset at times when he’d check the alerts (and would then get on a burner and flame whoever said it.). 

The Sixers allowed his name to be in yesterday’s press release about Brett Brown’s extension, which was odd for someone they’re considering firing, but new rumor is his firing could occur today. 

MY thought (just making it up) is that if they DON’T hire someone before the draft, that means they know Lebron wants in, and he’ll have a big say on (if not outright pick) the next GM. 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, Brass said:

@ozzyman314 was everything I've been fighting against to combat the Boston sports fan stereotype.

Well now you can truly start that fight again, I guess. 

I’m a more recent member of this board (only joined in 2015), but I never saw anything like that here. One guy fighting tooth and nail, against everyone else, for so many gosh darn pages, refusing to concede even though he was so clearly in the wrong. 

spacer.png

11 minutes ago, Brass said:

@ozzyman314 was everything I've been fighting against to combat the Boston sports fan stereotype.

In fairness I thought he less a Boston fan and more just annoying.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

19 hours ago, dfwabel said:

Pistons are starting clean (again) and John Beilein could be hired.

Hiring him isn't a bad deal as he CAN coach his a$$ and at least could bring in his son to assist with the staff issues.

I’m torn about this hire. It would be a good hire, but Not at the expense of Michigan.

Dude not only threw his wife under the bus, but backed it over her, then ran her over again, then got out of the bus to piss on her, then lit her on fire, and then for the ultimate punishment, made the charred corpse listen to a Lana Del Ray album.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

What do you guys think of New Orleans or Milwaukee as Lebron dark horse possibilities? Both teams have superstars to provide another scoring option. I'm fairly certain both can afford him, especially if the Pelicans cut ties with Boogie. They both showed that they're capable of playing with the big boys, just a piece or 2 away from being contenders. Lebron would make either team instant title contenders. 

sig.png

16 minutes ago, tigerslionspistonshabs said:

What do you guys think of New Orleans or Milwaukee as Lebron dark horse possibilities? Both teams have superstars to provide another scoring option. I'm fairly certain both can afford him, especially if the Pelicans cut ties with Boogie. They both showed that they're capable of playing with the big boys, just a piece or 2 away from being contenders. Lebron would make either team instant title contenders. 

Milwaukee would have to renounce Jabari (gets them to ~18M cap space) then find ways to move two of Snell/Middleton/Henson/Dellavedova

No way for New Orleans to get him (except via sign and trade). Even after renouncing Boogie they're ~20M over the cap

16 hours ago, OaklandIsBack said:

Milwaukee would have to renounce Jabari (gets them to ~18M cap space) then find ways to move two of Snell/Middleton/Henson/Dellavedova

No way for New Orleans to get him (except via sign and trade). Even after renouncing Boogie they're ~20M over the cap

Which I'm sure they'd find a way to do. But yea, you're probably right.

sig.png

Oh, Earvin, you've got to deal with this now.

Plus a distrack on his own teammate, Kyle Kuzma.

Some of the lyrics:

Who are you without ZO2?

Just another dude with a bunch of tattoos

You ain't got no shoe Nike wins, Kuz lose

Claiming that I can't shoot, but all these words is hitting you.

Boy you talking crazy, why you try to play me?

You ain't on my level, you ain't famous as my baby

I'm working out daily, but I ain't posting it

And I would never stop a workout just to post a pic

They let 'em gas you up, thinking that you can't be touched

Coming from the outskirts of Flint, boy you ain't tough

Big Baller Brand getting bread, little Kuz is getting crumbs

We thumbing through that money, look at y'all, y'all is playing with your thumbs

Don't know who your daddy is, well your ass is getting sonned

21 hours ago, OaklandIsBack said:

Golden State is rumored to be considered going  in for Anthony Davis. Unless Klay Thompson is part of the deal that gets him, no way Lebron goes there. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

1 hour ago, Wings said:

If LeBron goes to the Lakers he should ski-ball LaVar & Lonzo down the court and right out of Staples. 

I could see LaVar being a key reason he does not go to the Lakers.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Archived