2018 NBA Post Season

PittsburghSucks

1 hour ago, MJWalker45 said:

With a top 7 draft pick coming in that he'd probably be deciding who it is? I just don't don't see him wanting to play Golden State so many times before the playoffs, so I'd expect maybe San Antonio or Philadelphia would be his most likely destinations. With Kawai Leonard probably gone I could see a "swap deal" for Lamarcus Alredge and maybe a draft pick while LeBron signs a deal with San Antonio separate from that. 

Isn't San Antonio in the West, thereby guaranteeing that he will play the Warriors many times before the playoffs?

spacer.png

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, DG_Now said:

I don't understand Ty Lue's lineups. Tristan Thompson has sat his fat ass on the bench this whole series, but starts Game 7 and looks like the guy who was a huge component of the 2016 title win.

Good for TT, but why can't this team play with or have any kind of consistency? I think Lue's a good guy and the players don't outwardly hate him like they did David Blatt, but you have to wonder what this team would look like with Brad Stevens or Pop coaching.

I agree completely. Seems like he's just winging it out there. 

Every offensive possession seems like it's one guy (usually Lebron) dribbling the ball for the entirety of the shot clock and chucking up a bad shot. Usually while the other 4 guys just stand around and watch. They wonder why they give up big leads in every single game and have horrible shooting %'s.

Your new problem is you posted about a movie that's currently out that people are actively trying to avoid discussion of in a non-movie thread.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

2 minutes ago, DG_Now said:

Your new problem is you posted about a movie that's currently out that people are actively trying to avoid discussion of in a non-movie thread.

I can live with it. It doesn't have any plot spoilers. I used dialogue from the trailers.

No Hayward

No Irving

No Brown

No Problem

It's honestly pretty ludicrous how well this Celtics team is playing right now.  

They really just dominated the 76ers tonight. 

Jayson Tatum is going to be something special. 

Red Sox: 8    Celtics: 17    Bruins: 6    Patriots: 5

Phantom Merch Collector.

37 minutes ago, who do you think said:

Bad trade for Boston.

They should be looking at trading Rozier while his stock is high. 6-2 scoring guards who are prone to heroball are the most replaceable commodity in the NBA.

In all seriousness I think that is exactly what’s going to happen. Kinda sucks as Rozier becomes a folk hero in Boston but it makes sense, especially as they seem intent on resigning Marcus Smart as the primary backup PG (and he would give them more flexibility besides).

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

5 hours ago, truepg said:

Who needs Kyrie and Hayward when you have Terry Rozier and Jayson Tatum?

That makes two NBA teams that don't miss Hayward this season.

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

If the Celtics trade Terry, should they look at San Antonio as a possible destination for the man, and a #1 guy to build around if they do deal Leonard? Just some food for thought here.... also, tonight's the night the Raptors get the 1st part of the job done. 

new_orleans_krewe_player_sig___qb_donny_

Not sure what's happening at the end of this game. The Ibaka foul was incidental, and the refs not calling a foul on the Raptors mugging Love cost DeRozan an elbow to the face.

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

1 minute ago, Wings said:

Good god Toronto, miss a shot or eight.

No kidding. They might still win, but they looked like the chokiest bunch of chokes that ever choked at the end of the fourth.

1 minute ago, DG_Now said:

No kidding. They might still win, but they looked like the chokiest bunch of chokes that ever choked at the end of the fourth.

It's the Raptors so I guess we should expect it.

Archived