Raptors have rolled over and died, huh.

Cavs are up nearly 30. Why is LeBron still playing?

They gotta get Bron out of the game. He might still have time to make it to the Met Gala if he leaves now.

Don't worry too much about tonight's loss, Celtics fans. There's no history at all of Philadelphia teams coming from 3-0 down to win a best-of-7 against a team from Boston. You're set.

2 minutes ago, Kramerica Industries said:

Don't worry too much about tonight's loss, Celtics fans. There's no history at all of Philadelphia teams coming from 3-0 down to win a best-of-7 against a team from Boston. You're set.

I would think Philly Fans would know a thing or 2 about underdog teams in the Playoffs. ? 

I wonder how many of these Cavs 'fans' at the Q will be wearing Laker gear if LeBron splits town.

Biggest bandwagon fans in the NBA.

39 minutes ago, DG_Now said:

Raptors have rolled over and died, huh.

They are dinosaurs so extinction was expected ^_^

If  I’m the Raptors, I napalm the entire thing and just stick to hockey and maybe a little baseball here and there. 

Seriously, the Raptors should be downright ashamed. San Jose Sharks of the NBA. 

LeBron is the greatest of all time, don’t @ me.

27 minutes ago, FGM13 said:

LeBron is the greatest of all time, don’t @ me.

Barkley just said he was seventh behind Jordan, Oscar, Russell, Wilt, Kareem and Kobe. Barkley's so jealous.

This is really sad watching Lowry and DeRozan at the podium.

Am I the only one who thinks this run is pretty much on borrowed time for Cleveland? Everyone knows that LeBron has another decision (or if ESPN got their way, The Decision II: LeBron Boogaloo) to make the moment Cleveland gets knocked out. They might as enjoy this because the next time LeBron shows up in Cleveland, it'll be in another team's jersey or as a retired man.

8 years ago to the day, the Philadelphia Flyers beat the Boston Bruins in the same building also down 3-0. They would end up winning that series.

I don't expect the Sixers to be able to pull this off 3 more times but if they do that's an interesting coincidence.

EDIT: It just so happens that the Flyers also beat their first round opponent 4-1, losing game 2, which is a really interesting coincidence.

7 minutes ago, Seadragon76 said:

Am I the only one who thinks this run is pretty much on borrowed time for Cleveland? Everyone knows that LeBron has another decision (or if ESPN got their way, The Decision II: LeBron Boogaloo) to make the moment Cleveland gets knocked out. They might as enjoy this because the next time LeBron shows up in Cleveland, it'll be in another team's jersey or as a retired man.

No. Obviously not.

I didn’t see the sixers game because of the bull crap start time, and I’m not sure how it looked on TV, but news was saying the arena wasn’t filled until a few mins into the second quarter. I get they want to have multiple games on the same night, but maybe they could stagger them better or just come up with some other option because people were paying at minimum $150 (which is how much I paid for game 5 of round 1 for seats three rows from the top behind the net) and not able to see the start of it, let alone relax a little bit. 

It’s like they hate their customers or something.  I just hope game 7 is at a normal time.