2018 NBA Post Season

PittsburghSucks

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's pretty amazing in hindsight the Cavs were able to line up their wine and gold rebrand with LeBron's arrival. They look like a completely different franchise than the black/teal and blue/orange eras that preceded.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

3 hours ago, DG_Now said:

It's pretty amazing in hindsight the Cavs were able to line up their wine and gold rebrand with LeBron's arrival. They look like a completely different franchise than the black/teal and blue/orange eras that preceded.

Black/teal?:blink:

Oh, you mean the black / light blue-periwinkle / orange look of the mid 90s:

maxresdefault.jpg

though it appears they did have some teal in their floor paint scheme at that point:

hqdefault.jpg

It is what it is.

I’ve already said enough of how I feel about this Jazz team. Couldn’t be prouder of them. I’m not hanging my head in the slightest and am looking forwards with nothing but optimism.

Props to Houston for a series well played, too. I’m excited to see how far Harden and Paul can go.

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

12 minutes ago, OaklandIsBack said:

12 minutes from Warriors-Rockets for the right to blast The Cavaliers

Fixed that for you. <_<

Red Sox: 8    Celtics: 17    Bruins: 6    Patriots: 5

Phantom Merch Collector.

1 minute ago, Wings said:

Warriors choking away this game?

They had a shot at 107-100. They lost it at 111-100 :(

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

I'm really happy for CP3. After 13 years in the league, he's finally going to be playing in a Conference Finals series. But man, Golden State looks as unstoppable as they were last year with everyone healthy now.

As for the Jazz and Pels, both teams had great runs this year and the fans should be very proud.

I'm really psyched to see Warriors-Rockets. I haven't watched any Warriors games this postseason since Curry came back largely because of time difference, but I did watch Houston last night and Chris Paul looked unstoppable. Two immovable objects colliding. This should be fun. 

spacer.png

Wow. Brad Stevens didn't get a single vote by the NBACA. 

Yeah, I know it's not the "real" coach of the year award, but it's still ridiculous not one coach voted for him. 

Talk about being snubbed. 

Red Sox: 8    Celtics: 17    Bruins: 6    Patriots: 5

Phantom Merch Collector.

1 hour ago, tigerslionspistonshabs said:

We're gonna have 2 very good conference finals.

Chris Paul, as amazing as he is, still somehow seems to be underappreciated. I saw him live for the first time this season in Detroit and the way he completely controls the entire floor is incredible. He deserves a title. 

Taking 13 years to reach the CONFERENCE finals deserves a title?

I expect Houston/GS to go to six or seven and the Cavs to sweep. That means the opposite will likely happen.

Dwayne Casey had a hell of a year. He deserved the title. Brad Stevens will get his.

Also, both Boston and Utah did much better after Hayward went down. Makes you think.

2 hours ago, DG_Now said:

I expect Houston/GS to go to six or seven and the Cavs to sweep. That means the opposite will likely happen.

Dwayne Casey had a hell of a year. He deserved the title. Brad Stevens will get his.

Also, both Boston and Utah did much better after Hayward went down. Makes you think.

I can't see Cleveland sweeping Boston no matter who the Celtics have left. Brad Stevens and Rozier seem to have that switch turned on and I can't see it getting switched off.  I'm hoping Houston wins only because I think if it ended up being Houston vs Cleveland or Boston more folks would tune in because of the newness of the matchup.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

2 hours ago, DG_Now said:

Well, we don't know about Boston -- for all we know they could have 73 wins if Hayward stayed healthy. (Probably not, but.) Plus Utah lost three wins from the previous year, and playoff-wise ended up in the same place. That alone, though, is significant after a loss like Hayward, and the tear they went on this winter/spring bodes well. I think Utah did well to rebuild their depth this year, instead of it being a two-man show with Gobert as it was in the past, and obviously Mitchell was more effective than anyone expected.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

Dwayne Casey is the reason the NBA regular season awards should be handed out like they used to be. 

It will be awkward if he wins COTY because the most recent memory we have of him is getting pounded by Lebron. It just isn't fair to him, because it's a regular season award. It will be even more awkward if he wins and is fired, @George Karl.

Archived