LeBron looking to get 80 tonight.

Sheeeeit.

35 minutes ago, DG_Now said:

For what feels like the first time in a while, lottery-type teams win the lottery:

1. Phoenix

2. Sacramento

3. Atlanta

4. Memphis

5. Dallas

The Kyrie trade netted (get it?) the Cavs #8. The Lakers pick turned into #10 for Philly.

So that happened!

And Jami Gertz too!

Lebron is basically going to have to go Super Saiyan in 4 whole games to beat The Celtics.

14 minutes ago, dfwabel said:

And Jami Gertz too!

That shot from the makeup chair? Oh my.

If Celtics can win even 1 in Cleveland, they could actually :censored:ing make it. :shocked:

Ok. Oook this is real now. Cleveland's like the grinch and the Celtics are like the grinch after he breaks that x-ray machine, it's all about the size of their heart. People might finally actually get the finals they deserve. This is just different. Unbelievable.

25 minutes ago, Bruins said:

Ok. Oook this is real now. Cleveland's like the grinch and the Celtics are like the grinch after he breaks that x-ray machine, it's all about the size of their heart. People might finally actually get the finals they deserve. This is just different. Unbelievable.

1. Deserves got nothing to do with it.

2. Do we really deserve to watch the Warriors bludgeon a different team to death? 

2 minutes ago, Red Wolf said:

2. Do we really deserve to watch the Warriors bludgeon a different team to death? 

I don’t believe they will, this team is scrappy enough to play way above their talents should be. They got brad Stevens who can neutralize their game plan and has in the past. I’m not saying I expect them to win, but I do see it going to atleast 6 games

Just now, dont care said:

I don’t believe they will, this team is scrappy enough to play way above their talents should be. They got brad Stevens who can neutralize their game plan and has in the past. I’m not saying I expect them to win, but I do see it going to atleast 6 games

I'd be down for that. The Celtics are one of my favorite teams to watch right now and Stevens has proven he's likely the best coach in the league. I just don't see it. 

4 minutes ago, Red Wolf said:

Yes it does. NBA fans deserve avoiding the same Finals matchup for the 4th year in a row. The Celtics have a better chance of beating GS than the Cavs anyway, imo. They've had their number more than most teams during their stretch of dominance.

This is what worries me about the Cavs chances of a 2-0 comeback:

Are we sure this team is better than what Boston already went up against in these playoffs?

I think Milwaukee and Philly  are better rosters  man for man than Cleveland.

15 minutes ago, SabresRule7361 said:

This is what worries me about the Cavs chances of a 2-0 comeback:

Are we sure this team is better than what Boston already went up against in these playoffs?

I think Milwaukee and Philly  are better rosters  man for man than Cleveland.

I tried telling people before, like 07 this Cavs team is just Lebron James.

Philly, Bucks, Celtics, their whole team & gameplan does not revolve around 1 guy like The Cavs. 

Lebron doesn't have a guy like Kyrie (Thanks Danny:P) to pick up the slack when he has a bad game, or to put the foot on the throat when he has +40 points & a Triple-Double. 

Not to mention almost no one on that team knows how to play defence. 

That being said, Being perfectly honest, I still thought The Cavs were making it AGAIN when He beat Indiana & Toronto. 

I am sympathetic to the idea that the NBA is a bit too predictable but I don’t know that I saw any predictions of a 2-0 Celtics lead here.

3 hours ago, DG_Now said:

For what feels like the first time in a while, lottery-type teams win the lottery:

1. Phoenix

2. Sacramento

3. Atlanta

4. Memphis

5. Dallas

The Kyrie trade netted (get it?) the Cavs #8. The Lakers pick turned into #10 for Philly.

So that happened!

Fun Fact: Atlanta was the #1 seed in the East just three years ago.

If it's Warriors vs. Celtics don't we lose out either way. Warriors win the title again or the obnoxious Boston fan base doesn't shut up if the Celtics win. :D

1 hour ago, dont care said:

I’m not so sure about that. Golden State and Boston are somewhat similar in their approach to the game as they both use strong coaching strategy and teamwork to move the ball (It’s not identical obviously, but the theme is the same compared to heavy-iso teams like Houston). The problem with that though is that Golden State is similar, but legitimately WAY better at each and every position than Boston. And in some spots, they’re so much better that it’s going to expose some gaping holes that most didn’t even notice vs lesser opponents. This was seen last night vs Houston, too. They have some issues with their role players that are coming to the surface that they’re good enough to cover vs just about anyone else other than Golden State. 

Also, and I know this is SUPER against the stream, but I’d still take Kerr over Stevens at this point...

43 minutes ago, Bucfan56 said:

Also, and I know this is SUPER against the stream, but I’d still take Kerr over Stevens at this point...

From a pure coaching stand point I can’t support that, when Steve Kerr was out for the majority of last year, and some of the playoffs Luke Walton of all people was still able to have the team finish as the No1 seed and win a championship. That shows to me it’s more the team than Kerr any day. No way Kerr could have the same success as Stevens has done if they switched teams. On the other hand if Stevens had Golden State you would probably see better numbers outside of the 9-73 season, but they probably still would have that championship instead of losing.

Jami Gertz, still got it, never lost it