2018 NBA Post Season

PittsburghSucks

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, ninersdd said:

Does no Demarcus Cousins really count for the Pelicans this year?

Not really, considering they were better without him.

The 2015 graphic doesn't include that they ducked the Spurs and also played a very injured Grizzlies team too. The Warriors have been great and redefined pace and space, but they've also been extremely fortunate too. Also, luck can sometimes be a skill.

Why are the Celtics so bad on the road? And so much better at home? They must be cheating.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

This game falls entirely on a complete lack of defensive effort and out of control offense. The Cavs had more offensive rebounds than they did assists. Terrible effort securing rebounds, letting guys just drive at will, inability to hit foul shots, a sequence at one point where 4 straight layup attempts got blocked, 13 turnovers. If the Celtics literally do any of these things right they probably win.

Cavs in 7

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

7 minutes ago, ozzyman314 said:

Now for Lebron to drop +60 in game 7 and then became The Dubs plaything in The Finals again. :rolleyes:

BuT hOuStOn MiGhT sTiLl WiN

spacer.png

1 hour ago, SabresRule7361 said:

If we get Cavs/Warriors part infinity..... suddenly, an expansion team in the Stanley Cup Finals doesn't seem so bad.

We'll likely get either Boston/Houston or Cleveland/Golden State. It's not going to be the other outcomes.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

1 hour ago, Digby said:

People still gonna complain about a “coronation” even if both CLE and GSW get pushed to 7 games in very shaky series. Sure, fine.

LeBatard often makes the point that what makes the NBA compelling is that even though you usually end up with the obvious result, the way we got there is unexpected. Anyone could have predicted GSW-CLE from the beginning, but who saw these series being so close?  This is the drama that you have to savor right now.

14 hours ago, DG_Now said:

Not really, considering they were better without him.

The 2015 graphic doesn't include that they ducked the Spurs and also played a very injured Grizzlies team too. The Warriors have been great and redefined pace and space, but they've also been extremely fortunate too. Also, luck can sometimes be a skill.

This is why I find it so crazy that Warriors fans gripe about not having Draymond Green for Game 5 in 2016 as if that renders the 2016 title illegitimate for the Cavs, yet say nothing about how they got to play the Cavs without Kyrie Irving or Kevin Love in 2015. 

PvO6ZWJ.png

Advantage Cavs. This is going to light a fire under their ass. Love has been empty numbers in this series and for most of these playoffs, Nance brings energy and mobility on defense that Love cannot - or does not - provide. LeBron is going to smell the narrative like blood in the water (kind of like last night with his injury histrionics right before getting up and hitting two contested threes). Cleveland's due for one of their role players to have one of those random 20-25 point games on the road.

Archived