2018 NBA Post Season

PittsburghSucks

Just now, Tracy Jordan said:

Jrue Holiday, Rajon Rondo and Anthony Davis just stole two games on the road from Portland. Holiday has been out-performing Lillard in this series by a mile.

I think you mean Playoff Legend Jrue Holiday.

It's always fun to see guys go off you never thought had it in them. Guys like Jrue, Jaylen, etc. Playoffs are the best.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, DG_Now said:

I think you mean Playoff Legend Jrue Holiday.

It's always fun to see guys go off you never thought had it in them. Guys like Jrue, Jaylen, etc. Playoffs are the best.

Jaylen and Rozier have really stepped up. You would think that the Celtics backcourt would be struggling at this point with Hayward, Kyrie and Smart all injured. But these young guys can really ball. Milwaukee's guards looked completely outmatched tonight.

I have a soft spot for (50-point scorer) Corey Brewer. I'm glad he made it to a playoff team.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Wow... Donovan Mitchell does not look like a rookie at all. How in the heck did he fall to 13th overall in the Draft? Huge win for Utah tonight to tie up that series.

Looks like the Timberwolves are either gassed or just can't seem to get things clicking offensively. Or maybe it's those awful gray jerseys.

5 hours ago, Tracy Jordan said:

Wow... Donovan Mitchell does not look like a rookie at all. How in the heck did he fall to 13th overall in the Draft? Huge win for Utah tonight to tie up that series.

Looks like the Timberwolves are either gassed or just can't seem to get things clicking offensively. Or maybe it's those awful gray jerseys.

They played the final game of the regular season in those jerseys and won a game that should have drawn a sigh of relief but instead drew elation.  I wonder if they are wearing them because of that game.

The Wolves may be gassed...they do have a coach that prefers to go five deep.  They are also playing a superior team.  Houston opened the door for them in game 1 and unfortunately, they (and KAT in particular) did not go through it.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Pels just beat Portland by 17, and it wasn't that close-- at times they led by as much as 33.  Total domination.

Wonder if we'll see some brooms on Saturday?

It is what it is.

I almost feel bad for NO. They've been playing so well, but it's really just a series to see who loses to the Dubs in round 2.  

Red Sox: 8    Celtics: 17    Bruins: 6    Patriots: 5

Phantom Merch Collector.

44 minutes ago, B-Rich said:

Pels just beat Portland by 17, and it wasn't that close-- at times they led by as much as 33.  Total domination.

Wonder if we'll see some brooms on Saturday?

I hope Terry Stotts is renting, if not, he, his wife, or agent need to call a realtor on the off day.

Blazers must be blown up (AGAIN) or at least try. GM Neil Olshey might need to go too as while their roster is one of the youngest, it's also barely under the tax threshold and cannot sign use a full Mid-Level Exemption. For 2018-19, they've got $119M contracted to just NINE guys.

https://www.blazersedge.com/2018/2/12/17006484/blazers-salary-cap-faq-mid-level-exceptions-harkless-3-point-shooting-signing-veteran-luxury-tax

On 4/19/2018 at 11:38 PM, ozzyman314 said:

I almost feel bad for NO. They've been playing so well, but it's really just a series to see who loses to the Dubs in round 2.  

NO looks like a well-oiled machine. Rondo's found his groove and Mirotic works. If they had Cousins, they might have given GS a run for their money. 

sig.png

55 minutes ago, tigerslionspistonshabs said:

NO looks like a well-oiled machine. Rondo's found his groove and Mirotic works. If they had Cousins, they might have given GS a run for their money. 

Better not to have both Davis and Boogie.  They cannot play as fast with both of them on the floor plus Rondo could not be "Playoff Rondo" with those two in the paint.

1 hour ago, dfwabel said:

Love the Pelican stats!

Rondo was 7-16-7!!

Jrue was 41-8-3!!!

Davis was  48-1-11!!

FÂ¥CK you Portlandia!!!!!!

Pretty sure the sentiment is the same towards you there from the Northwest... That was a total and absolute disaster.

Never would have thought the Pelicans would have looked so good. They seem like a fun team and it’s always great to see new blood. 

Also, great to see Minnesota do so well and win a playoff game. I’m still kinda rooting for the Rockets though as they seem like our best anti-Golden State bet, although maybe not if this series is anything to go by so far. 

spacer.png

Archived