2018 NBA Post Season

PittsburghSucks

Durant is about to be 2-0 in the Finals vs. LeBron.  Does that make him better?

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, the admiral said:

I lost the plot pages ago: is the argument that LeBron is Actually Bad, or just not the single greatest player in history? 

I think the argument is:

the Celtics are good, but beat themselves last night, which had nothing to do with Lebron James.

Lebron James is good but not that good because the Eastern conference has been worse than the Western Conference for the entire time he's been in the league.

Winning 8 straight conference championships isn't that big of an accomplishment because the Celtics aren't good. 

PvO6ZWJ.png

The Rockets will lose this game mostly because they're jacking up 3s and hitting none of them.

But part of the reason they're forced into doing that is because the refs have essentially told them to stay out of the lane: https://streamable.com/c61mk

Same thing happened in game 6 and it's bull :censored:.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

1 minute ago, OnWis97 said:

It’s somewhere in between.  I think it is that he not really in the first tier because he’s won a weak conference over and over.  That is not impressive.

Basically. 

I’d still have him In my top 5. 

But I could never put him at 1 because He dominated such weak conference. Seriously outside of Lebron how many Major teams have there been in The East? 

That’s also diminishes that whole “8 straight Finals” achievement. 

Red Sox: 8    Celtics: 17    Bruins: 6    Patriots: 5

Phantom Merch Collector.

Just now, masterchaoss said:

So you know he lost to lebron in 2012 with OKC. 

I totally forgot OKC made the Finals.  Oh well.  2-1.  Durant>LeBron.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

POTD (Shared)

Shut up.

When Curry is hitting these shots, it's over. I'm too salty to enjoy it, but I recognize that it's amazing.

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

2 minutes ago, Cujo said:

I forgive him. Most warriors fans didn't watch NBA in 2014.

That was in response to me and I am certainly not a GSW fan

POTD (Shared)

4 minutes ago, ozzyman314 said:

Basically. 

But I could never put him at 1 because He dominated such weak conference. Seriously outside of Lebron how many Major teams have there been in The East? 

Top 5?  Then what are we even arguing about?  

POTD (Shared)

Just now, OnWis97 said:

Top 5?  Then what are we even arguing about?  

The fact the Lebron’s dominance may have been a bit inflated by playing in a conference that can’t offer him a real challenge. 

Red Sox: 8    Celtics: 17    Bruins: 6    Patriots: 5

Phantom Merch Collector.

9 minutes ago, ozzyman314 said:

Basically. 

How does Jordan's supporting cast not diminish his accomplishments?  Jordan left to play a different sport and the Bulls were still good enough to be an all-time bad call away from a spot in the Finals.

IUe6Hvh.png

5 minutes ago, Lee Noire said:

I can’t believe the Rockets are playing inside the 3 point line is lava 2 games in a row.

The refs took the paint away from them in the third.

But that doesn't excuse going 1-24 from three. That's disgusting.

Archived