2018 NBA Post Season

PittsburghSucks

I think the Sixers are favorites in Vegas to win the East now. And they should be. With Bellinelli and Illayosova, they're the most complete team in the east.

Celtics with Irving and Hayward would blow out everyone though.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Naturally Pacers choke it away even when Lebron decides not to play. 

Please do the whole league a favor Raptors, and obliterate this pathetic excuse for a playoff team. 

Red Sox: 8    Celtics: 17    Bruins: 6    Patriots: 5

Phantom Merch Collector.

Unfortunately Cavs have The Raptors Legacy of Failure on their side. 

I dont trust them to beat such an inferior team. 

Phantom Merch Collector.

What the hell kind of bullplop is this?  A 6:00PM start on a Monday???  5PM on Saturday is pretty dumb, but I guess there's another game that they want in prime time (though wouldn't Phila v Boston be the ratings game?) but 6PM on Monday?  That's absolutely absurd and completely unfair to fans who are paying tons for the tickets.  Godsdam stupid.

Db-dBMwW0AUX_-S.jpg

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Wow, the NBA also has the Cavs-Raptors game scheduled for 6pm on Thursday before 76ers-Celtics at 8:30pm. That's so dumb. I just noticed that both of the Eastern and Western series are playing on the same nights from Thursday through at least next Monday. Why would they schedule it like that?

13 hours ago, BringBackTheVet said:

What the hell kind of bullplop is this?  A 6:00PM start on a Monday???  5PM on Saturday is pretty dumb, but I guess there's another game that they want in prime time (though wouldn't Phila v Boston be the ratings game?) but 6PM on Monday?  That's absolutely absurd and completely unfair to fans who are paying tons for the tickets.  Godsdam stupid.

Db-dBMwW0AUX_-S.jpg

Also... Why such a long break between games 1 & 2?? For not having to travel, that's pretty dumb. I don't understand NBA scheduling at all...  

8 minutes ago, shstpt1 said:

Also... Why such a long break between games 1 & 2?? For not having to travel, that's pretty dumb. I don't understand NBA scheduling at all...  

Bruins-Maple Leafs has a similar long break between games 3 & 4.

The schedule makers are drunk sometimes I swear. 

Phantom Merch Collector.

8 minutes ago, ozzyman314 said:

Bruins-Maple Leafs has a similar long break between games 3 & 4.

The schedule makers are drunk sometimes I swear. 

Even if it were between games 3 & 4, 2 days for travel between Philly and Boston is kinda weird... I agree, they do some strange things

16 hours ago, SabresRule7361 said:

In 2010, I felt sad when LeBron left Cleveland.

Now, I'll be annoyed if he stays.

It's probable, nay, certain you'll find something to complain about with any one of the teams he signs with. 

PvO6ZWJ.png

7 hours ago, Tracy Jordan said:

Wow, the NBA also has the Cavs-Raptors game scheduled for 6pm on Thursday before 76ers-Celtics at 8:30pm. That's so dumb. I just noticed that both of the Eastern and Western series are playing on the same nights from Thursday through at least next Monday. Why would they schedule it like that?

Copying Champions League where teams that are guaranteed to face each other in the next round play on the same night to avoid "scheduling bias".

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

17 hours ago, SabresRule7361 said:

In 2010, I felt sad when LeBron left Cleveland.

Now, I'll be annoyed if he stays.

With a top 7 draft pick coming in that he'd probably be deciding who it is? I just don't don't see him wanting to play Golden State so many times before the playoffs, so I'd expect maybe San Antonio or Philadelphia would be his most likely destinations. With Kawai Leonard probably gone I could see a "swap deal" for Lamarcus Alredge and maybe a draft pick while LeBron signs a deal with San Antonio separate from that. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived