Fixing the CFL

YYCB

I really like that first Schooners logo/uniform the best, but I think you should try different colors. There is no shortage of blues and greens in the CFL. I think Purple is a color that has yet to be represented.

Im not sure what accent color(s) could be used with it to still create that boat on water look, but purple should be the primary color.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, Lee Noire said:

I really like that first Schooners logo/uniform the best, but I think you should try different colors. There is no shortage of blues and greens in the CFL. I think Purple is a color that has yet to be represented.

Im not sure what accent color(s) could be used with it to still create that boat on water look, but purple should be the primary color.

Purple and teal? Going with a nautical theme almost demands a bluish color imo.

Love the designs for the CFL teams.. and some of the logos for BC, EDM, Saskatchewan, Montreal are awesome!! BUT the Winnipeg jersey and logo especially that skull one, WHOA!! wow impressive.. I like the W in the wings setup, that might be doable but the logo side on the helmet seems to be a bit too big but that is good enough.. and the Halifax team with the Schooners logo, I'm really thinking that one should be used for sure!!!! The different jersey looks for all the teams are really fresh and amazing so much!

Ice Hockey International Winnipeg Braves (Bobby Hull Division 18-3-0 1st place as of March 14, 2011)

2010-11 O'Brien Trophy for Bobby Hull Division championship & Jack Riley Cup for top team in league regular season

On 4/19/2018 at 11:58 PM, brycew8 said:

Did up some Halifax/Atlantic concepts over the weekend but not sure if I really like any of them. I wanted to do a Navy/warship concept (with the name "Atlantic Destroyers") but I just couldn't get it to work. Maybe I'll revisit when I have more time or with comments & suggestions from you fine people. In the meantime - here is concept #1: Atlantic Schooners  (fingers crossed I don't get roasted too much for my lame ass ball/anchor secondary logo, lol).

schooners1_home.jpg

schooners1_vis.jpg

Fantastic concept here! Change the numbers to white on the aqua jersey, and you have yourself a winner

Archived