NHL // NBA Playoff Graphic Updated 4/27

flyersfan

I didnt think these were worthy of two separate threads, but a VERY SIMPLE graphic i made for the playoffs. Each box gets filled in after a win, as you can see with the NHL after 1 game for each. The teams facing off are across from each other, its a race to fill in the triangle in the middle, claiming the majority, making you move on. In the larger hexagon they are in, the two teams that get the triangles that are touching will get to face off in the next round. Simple.

I always wanted to see one like this as opposed to the wild designs like the filling in of the rink.

Itd be cool if there were some kind of comments/suggestions but theres no need as this isnt really a "concept"

NHL day 3

SPzHo9U.png

NBA Day 1

VIOuj5f.png

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

NBA Day 4, sad i had to fill in that heat block, oh well

WV3d5Kt.png

NHL Day 8, nice to see more colors in the middles, aka devils, avs, leafs, and the sharks/knights have a weird looking block

pZtYJ67.png

i apologize for updating these so late, ive been studying for exams and using this as a little study break

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

• flyersfan changed the title to NHL // NBA Playoff Graphic Updated 4/20
25 minutes ago, flyersfan said:

soooooooo....... about those penguins referees...... didn't know an NHL game can be that biased. whatever.

P0TFb4R.png

trust the process

UA27zQq.png

As a Columbus fan, I feel your pain playing the Penguins in the playoffs... I hope by tomorrow you can update the Jackets side with another block lol.

11 hours ago, flyersfan said:

soooooooo....... about those penguins referees...... didn't know an NHL game can be that biased. whatever.

P0TFb4R.png

trust the process

UA27zQq.png

how was that not a tripping call? He took out Couturier's legs with his stick! Absurd. Go sixers.

tinysig.jpg

Archived