Founded 2015
Based In Tulsa, OK
Home Field Skelly Field at H.A. Chapman Stadium
Head Coach Jim Nunnely
General Manager Tim Denard 
Colors Brown, Gold & White
MLF Cups 0
Parent Teams Indianapolis, Memphis, Milwaukee, & Minnesota

Tim Denard is the grandson of Tubby Richards the patriarch of the Houston Bulls. His mother Tina is still the majority owner of the team. Tim picked the name Oilers in honor of the name Tubby wanted to name his team but could not because the baseball team of the same name. Former defensive coordinator of the Toronto Rhinos Jim Nunnely was hired to his first head coaching job this year. Veteran QB Jeff Kealy who has 18 starts in the MLF with Kansas City, San Francisco, & Boston is hoping for one more chance in the league as a backup.

qVHLZCb.png

wN8KCaq.png

1GWREUC.png

XbYgvJw.png

nlY1OJQ.png

7mMe5hV.png

ORLANDO SUNS
Founded 2015
Based In Orlando, FL
Home Field Camping World Stadium
Head Coach Tim James
General Manager Richard McNair
Colors Burnt Orange, Orange, & White
MLF Cups 0
Parent Teams Atlanta, Carolina, Miami, & Tampa Bay

Head coach Tim James is the all time wins holder as coach in the Arena League. He spent 15 years as head coach of the leagues most dominant franchise the Miami Mantas. He was hired by Richard McNair who also was the president of the Mantas for seven years. Last year former number one pick of the Toronto Rhinos QB Jimmy Kresser played his way back into the league, later signing with Washington, by leading the team to the Cup championship game. Current QB Scott Clemmens played four years for the Mantas.

ooI86nq.png

FHLNN73.png

jR5ziyi.png

ftPjFUA.png

The Suns' double orange is genius, so simple yet amazing looking.

Oilers: you've hit it out of the park with this one, underused color scheme(which i always favor) fits Oklahoma team just right...

and you have an SLC team in this league, i'm on pins n needles waiting for that one!!

Keep 'em coming

utahpioneerssig_by_verasthebrujah-dbt6623.png.47ea1d18a023dde3cc5da14a646e53fb.png

SAN ANTONIO STAMPEDERS
Founded 2015
Based In San Antonio, TX
Home Field Alamo Dome
Head Coach Fred Caldwell
General Manager William Simon
Colors Brown, Orange, & White
MLF Cups 1
Parent Teams Dallas, Houston, New Orleans, & St. Louis

Former defensive coordinator for the Philadelphia Tigers Fred Caldwell brought the team home a Cup win last year. He returns along with versatile QB Marc Morenz who turned down an offer to play for Vancouver Crusaders this year for one more chance to go to the big leagues. Former Hall of Fame DT William Simon from the Dallas Marshals was hired to be the GM this year.

kQ8oaC4.png

AwrNZJm.png

iBhuXsg.png

hewhz7p.png

3mm7Ohq.png

UTAH STAGS
Founded 2015
Based In Salt Lake City, Utah
Home Field Rice-Eccles Stadium
Head Coach Terry Gibson
General Manager Jerry Bowlen
Colors Green, Blue, Silver, & White
MLF Cups 0
Parent Teams Denver, Kansas City, Portland, & Seattle

Arena League MVP for the San Jose Shock QB Brett Cole was signed to Portland Pioneers & assigned to Utah. He has really impressed former Portland Pioneers offensive coordinator Terry Gibson who just became the head coach. GM Jerry Bowlen was also with Portland as assistant GM.

KRLzby0.png

EBVodgF.png

YKsVBvY.png

FTnTFTf.png

Well all wrapped up on this one I am hoping to post the new template with all the MLF really soon in the old thread since all of the images have been taken down. I also have been working on an Arena League which will be called Arena League Football. I know it is not very original but I could not think of better name. Just to let you know the other big time sports leagues in my world are as follows...  The Professional Baseball League-The PBL.... Major League Hockey-MLH... The National Basketball League-NBL... The United Soccer League-USL...

10 hours ago, hugevolsfan said:

I will not be doing any others but the arena one maybe the basketball one... just not interested in the other sports enough... I have come up with names for some just because it fits my story...

Yeah I guess that would make sense. Maybe you could post all the team names perhaps?

Archived