Madden NFL Expansion Concepts - SL City Flyers, Sacremento Miner and San Antonio Marshalls 16/16 Series Complete

heavybass

On 4/19/2018 at 4:54 PM, KRZYBDGRZ said:

I’m not saying that by not having photoshop, means you can’t create concepts, i’m saying that there are other better, and free options to make concepts, that aren't ms paint’s paint bucket tool.  Concepts take time, they’re not a race, so take your time and find a better program. 

Exactly what he said. Use Inkscape and learn it. It's going to take some time, but it will be worth it. Personally, I like Paint.Net, and I'm made some things that rival any other program with it, if I can say so myself. But it took time. There's a reason the best posters don't simply rattle off concepts. The designing takes time.

Two other points. It's hard to take concepts seriously that are missing any font or numbers. Those give the uniform a great deal of character. The fact that Kansas basketball uses Trajan instead of a circus style font continues to irk me. And people who are proficient in design note such things. Second, the fill tool is typically not your friend. Develop stripes that reflect that team's personality, and use those, rather than the fill tool for a part of the uniform's fabric pattern.

Eh might as well post the next team while I'm here.... so alphabetically we are now at C and the first team in that list is....

Chicago?

ebae397a700e45f3a48666f3bf5beda0.jpg

Oh boy they ain't going to be happy about this...

jQHGje8.png

fvlqUax.png

The Chicago Blues are an organization that is constantly picked on by the other team in Chicago, the Bears... at this point of time, the Bears have achieved NUCLEAR heat ((even worse than the Inflategate Scandal)) with the league, the country and the world for the way they tried to deny the Blues from competing in the NFL as the Bears are supported by all of Chicago, however the team operates from Bloomington, Illinois instead and kept the Chicago name.

Operating from a 50,900 seater stadium called the Blues Bowl, they will be joining the likes of Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Baltimore and Brooklyn in the AFC North because the NFL didn't want to put two Chicago teams together in the same group.

Obliviously Blue and White wasn't going to just work so they invested in Silver and a lighter Blue and literally they took an identity of their own... although Chicago Bears would like to put red on that outfit and to the players underneath... luckily they only play each other once every 4 years.

2 hours ago, heavybassX said:

Yeah but lettering and numbering really small SUCKS

Um...

then, like, idk, maybe press “ctrl A” then “ctrl +” on your keyboard (numlock +, not the other one) and then do lettering and numbering. If that doesn’t work, get a new program. Please. Not for my sake, or anyone else’s, but yours. Too many people have been ripped to shreds on here for failing to listen to suggestions given to them by people who’ve been doing this stuff for a while, and I suggest that maybe it’s something to take into consideration when literally your last concept was just a jpeg of a bear that was the 4th thing off of google, a ripped madden logo, and fill bucket tooled uniforms. 

Also, if you want to get good at MS paint and post stuff you’re genuinely proud of, that’s cool too! I really admire people who know the ins and outs of that program tbh, and those on here that use paint keep working at it keep getting better because they pride themselves on the content they create. I hope you feel the same way about your content.

3 hours ago, Htown1141 said:

Um...

then, like, idk, maybe press “ctrl A” then “ctrl +” on your keyboard (numlock +, not the other one) and then do lettering and numbering. If that doesn’t work, get a new program. Please. Not for my sake, or anyone else’s, but yours. Too many people have been ripped to shreds on here for failing to listen to suggestions given to them by people who’ve been doing this stuff for a while, and I suggest that maybe it’s something to take into consideration when literally your last concept was just a jpeg of a bear that was the 4th thing off of google, a ripped madden logo, and fill bucket tooled uniforms.

I will admit that the Blues didn't really have impressive uniforms to begin with plus the bear represents anger from the Chicago Bears.

Next team up is going to be the last of the C sounding cities.

COLUMBUS

z2nFpw7.png

PxlMYSL.png

The third team of Ohio, it's strange that they are doing ok in the NFC North whilst their other state teams have won Superbowls ((Cleveland won a Super Bowl, yes it's the end of the world but Cincinnati won the Super Bowl twice.)) so they embrace being the Capital with the Caps name... White, Blue, Red and Grey to give it that look that says yes we look stupid but we look good at the same time.

Ohio Stadium is where they operate from with co-operation from the Ohio Buckeyes as in all they can only get a mere 60-70k per homegame and thus the NFL placed them in the NFC North citing the need for new blood from the 'North Central Crew'.

14 hours ago, heavybassX said:

Yeah but lettering and numbering really small SUCKS

No letters or numbers at all really SUCKS, just listen to people, it’s annoying 

Excellent!

Moving on to team 4 in this last wave and we move down to M... and there's only one place that has M and that is...

MEMPHIS

CCifark.png

k5H6dn5.png

Memphis finally gets a NFL team of their own and they are named the Steamers... they're lucky they don't represent Cleveland, but yeah Liberty Bowl Memorial Stadium as they are sharing with the University of Memphis Tigers and they are the only Southern team to be placed in the NFC North because of the Indianapolis Colts being in the AFC South and they would of been sloted in that division if the Bears haven't had that bitch and moan about the Blues.

Bright shiny Red, White and Black as their colours... good rivals with most of the NFC North as well as state rivals the TItans.

I dun know what happened there but anyway 4 More to go and then a mod can lock this thread or something... anyway time for some Florida magic... kind of revealed the next location.

ORLANDO

JtkCoZj.png

gU2NYPK.png

The owners of the Wizards wanted to bring some Disney-esc Magic to the NFL so they literally set themselves up as literally the tourist's NFL team which has worked wonders in attendance and sales, operating from the Camping World Stadium, home of the Citrus Bowl.... they are a team that are good rivals with the Jaguars as well as the Desperados... either way Purple, Black and Gold make themselves grand as wizards.

Archived