WNBA Concepts

JamieRose

The new templated designs are worse than ever before, so I took matters into my own hands.  I decided to go with the same sponsor setup that the NBA has, with the exception of Verizon which was moved to the back under the numbers.

First up - Las Vegas Aces

FbZZ1cy.png

JZ9FC3d.png

TDZiMMB.png

Dallas Wings - got rid of the royal blue and red, they only served to distract from the otherwise really tight color scheme.  Also made a new "Dallas" wordmark to match the "Wings" and a modified version of the Hornets number font.

fclyxlr.png

3oplZCA.png

TDZiMMB.png

4 hours ago, buckeye said:

Couldn't ask the WNBA to come up with anything better than what you have right here, outstanding. Carry over that color scheme for the Mavericks from the Wings please Mark Cuban, K thx.

IIRC Mark Cuban and the Mavericks have absolutely no connections to the Wings. Remember this team moved from Tulsa and before that Detroit.

Parsons is my dude.

34 minutes ago, theep3 said:

IIRC Mark Cuban and the Mavericks have absolutely no connections to the Wings. Remember this team moved from Tulsa and before that Detroit.

Whether he does or not, I'd still like to see the other Dallas team wear something close to it. Green needs to be in the mix, if not the main color.

Archived