Getting in ahead of the curve...Jaguars concept

seasaltvanilla

hrAyMCC.jpg

Given all the Jags news/talk today I started messing around in Photoshop and this was the result. Essentially a modernization of the Jags' original jerseys mixed with elements of their most current set. Jerseys are lined up Home/Away/Third. Black pants for home and teal for away would be the most common combinations, but pants could be mixed and matched. Also minor modification to the logo where I removed the shading: it cuts down on extra colors and the logo looks better without it.

3 hours ago, seasaltvanilla said:

hrAyMCC.jpg

Given all the Jags news/talk today I started messing around in Photoshop and this was the result. Essentially a modernization of the Jags' original jerseys mixed with elements of their most current set. Jerseys are lined up Home/Away/Third. Black pants for home and teal for away would be the most common combinations, but pants could be mixed and matched. Also minor modification to the logo where I removed the shading: it cuts down on extra colors and the logo looks better without it.

Yours has the distinction of being better than what they are coming from for sure and also likely better than what they'll be unveiling tomorrow. Great job!

I swap out the gold collars and sleeve cuffs for black. Maybe add the logo to the sleeves. That’s it. Everything else is good. 

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

I thought about it but I think with the black helmet and pants on the home it makes the entire jersey too dark, and for both away and home it significantly reduces the amount of gold in the overall look to essentially just the striping. Personally I feel the gold collar and sleeve trim brings some warmth into the color palate. For the sleeves I left them blank on purpose so the jersey wouldn't look too busy with the complex pant striping and double number outlines. Just my thought process, appreciate the feedback!

Archived