406Cane

College Basketball 2018-19

Recommended Posts

While Duke still has "standard" and fauxback white and blue jerseys, they are now only using the "standard" pants with both, which is weird.  They did this on the Canada tour in August and in all of the pre-season media photos.  Also, Duke is using the fauxback jerseys on all of its headshots and behind the scenes videos, but is using the "standard" jerseys for the team photo, which is also abnormal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here’s a look at Oregon’s white jerseys on the updated template:

DpP7OmhUUAEj5BK?format=jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Akron looks to be wearing practice uniforms this season with illegible generic Nike catalog script font.

 

At least they have a little bit of gold on them. Something that, for some reason, has been missing from the men's uniforms for almost 10 years. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, VDizzle12 said:

Akron looks to be wearing practice uniforms this season with illegible generic Nike catalog script font.

 

At least they have a little bit of gold on them. Something that, for some reason, has been missing from the men's uniforms for almost 10 years. 

 

 

 

My grandpa played there in the 50s..held a ton of records with them for a long time, has his # retired....

 

I think it’s sacrilege they don’t use gold anymore. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

DpwokmrWwAMxUbw.jpg

Remove stars.  Remove dropshadow.  Recolor.  You've turned a Sixer uniform into an LSU one.  Ben Simmons influence on the program continues ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Butler has updated their uniforms, and added a blue set.  From what I understand, they will still wear black on the road most of the time (unfortunately) and the blues will be used as an alternate. IMG%5DIMG%5D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LMU replacing the leaping lion on the shorts with the standalone lion head.  Looks like the home jersey has a crimson outline on the home uniform but the road still has way too much navy.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Georgia Tech showed off their new white, navy, and gold uniforms from Adidas:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/15/2018 at 5:48 PM, AndrewMLind said:

Ohio State held a fan vote for its new court, but ultimately decided to make some slight modifications from the winner to the final product to comply with brand standards:

Here’s the old for comparison: 

Fan vote options: https://spark.adobe.com/page/hSR5u6IMTqiDw/

All of those 9 options sucked

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/20/2018 at 6:25 PM, 406Cane said:

 

Canes apparently with a subtle change this year, outlines around the numbers...

 

And upside down flags....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/9/2018 at 10:59 PM, mstein said:

While Duke still has "standard" and fauxback white and blue jerseys, they are now only using the "standard" pants with both, which is weird.  They did this on the Canada tour in August and in all of the pre-season media photos.  Also, Duke is using the fauxback jerseys on all of its headshots and behind the scenes videos, but is using the "standard" jerseys for the team photo, which is also abnormal.

 

Duke's fauxback shorts finally appeared with the fauxback jerseys at Countdown to Craziness.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, mstein said:

And upside down flags....

Hadn't noticed that before.  How did they screw that up so badly?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/19/2018 at 12:20 PM, butlerpilgrim said:

Butler has updated their uniforms, and added a blue set.  From what I understand, they will still wear black on the road most of the time (unfortunately) and the blues will be used as an alternate. IMG%5DIMG%5D 

I just now noticed that Butler got the nike "Final Four Medallion" under the neck collar.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With the three guilty verdicts today in the trial of former adidas employees Jim Gatto, Christian Dawkins and Merl Code, the Kansas Chancellor releases a statement on their relationship with adidas.  

 

Quote

Finally, while we have made no decision regarding a long-term contract extension with our apparel partner, adidas, we continue to evaluate our options. There is no timetable for a decision. A strong apparel partnership is important and beneficial to all our student-athletes and our institution, and we will take great care in making the right decision for KU.

We look forward to updating you on these matters when it is appropriate to do so. In the meantime, as our men's and women's basketball seasons approach, we encourage you to continue to support the incredible young men and women in our programs.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, dfwabel said:

With the three guilty verdicts today in the trial of former adidas employees Jim Gatto, Christian Dawkins and Merl Code, the Kansas Chancellor releases a statement on their relationship with adidas.  

 

 

I wounder how many universities will still take Adidas' money, but with that in mind i think some will end their relationship, and with Kansas even making statement I think they will end their's and probablly go back to Nike.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now