College Basketball 2018-19

406Cane

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While Duke still has "standard" and fauxback white and blue jerseys, they are now only using the "standard" pants with both, which is weird.  They did this on the Canada tour in August and in all of the pre-season media photos.  Also, Duke is using the fauxback jerseys on all of its headshots and behind the scenes videos, but is using the "standard" jerseys for the team photo, which is also abnormal.

1 hour ago, VDizzle12 said:

Akron looks to be wearing practice uniforms this season with illegible generic Nike catalog script font.

At least they have a little bit of gold on them. Something that, for some reason, has been missing from the men's uniforms for almost 10 years. 

My grandpa played there in the 50s..held a ton of records with them for a long time, has his # retired....

I think it’s sacrilege they don’t use gold anymore. 

LMU replacing the leaping lion on the shorts with the standalone lion head.  Looks like the home jersey has a crimson outline on the home uniform but the road still has way too much navy.

VmWIn6B.png

On 10/9/2018 at 10:59 PM, mstein said:

While Duke still has "standard" and fauxback white and blue jerseys, they are now only using the "standard" pants with both, which is weird.  They did this on the Canada tour in August and in all of the pre-season media photos.  Also, Duke is using the fauxback jerseys on all of its headshots and behind the scenes videos, but is using the "standard" jerseys for the team photo, which is also abnormal.

Duke's fauxback shorts finally appeared with the fauxback jerseys at Countdown to Craziness.

On 10/19/2018 at 12:20 PM, butlerpilgrim said:

Butler has updated their uniforms, and added a blue set.  From what I understand, they will still wear black on the road most of the time (unfortunately) and the blues will be used as an alternate. IMG%5DIMG%5D 

I just now noticed that Butler got the nike "Final Four Medallion" under the neck collar.

sms.gif

With the three guilty verdicts today in the trial of former adidas employees Jim Gatto, Christian Dawkins and Merl Code, the Kansas Chancellor releases a statement on their relationship with adidas.  

Finally, while we have made no decision regarding a long-term contract extension with our apparel partner, adidas, we continue to evaluate our options. There is no timetable for a decision. A strong apparel partnership is important and beneficial to all our student-athletes and our institution, and we will take great care in making the right decision for KU.

We look forward to updating you on these matters when it is appropriate to do so. In the meantime, as our men's and women's basketball seasons approach, we encourage you to continue to support the incredible young men and women in our programs.

6 hours ago, dfwabel said:

With the three guilty verdicts today in the trial of former adidas employees Jim Gatto, Christian Dawkins and Merl Code, the Kansas Chancellor releases a statement on their relationship with adidas.  

I wounder how many universities will still take Adidas' money, but with that in mind i think some will end their relationship, and with Kansas even making statement I think they will end their's and probablly go back to Nike.

sms.gif

Archived