College Basketball 2018-19

406Cane

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Iowa surprisingly unveil a gray alternate for their game last night against UConn.   I am really not a fan that uses an alternate color that does not resemble the schools colors (ahem black alternates that never use black as a school color).  But in this situation I really like them, I wish use the word "Iowa" or "Hawkeyes" in the front of the jersey and use the Hawkeye logo in the back, otherwise it would have been a great and near perfect alternate.

Ncaa Basketball Empire Classic Connecticut Vs IowaImage result for 2018 iowa connecticut basketball\

On 11/17/2018 at 12:15 PM, orangefaniniowa said:

Iowa surprisingly unveil a gray alternate for their game last night against UConn.   I am really not a fan that uses an alternate color that does not resemble the schools colors (ahem black alternates that never use black as a school color).  But in this situation I really like them, I wish use the word "Iowa" or "Hawkeyes" in the front of the jersey and use the Hawkeye logo in the back, otherwise it would have been a great and near perfect alternate.

Ncaa Basketball Empire Classic Connecticut Vs IowaImage result for 2018 iowa connecticut basketball\

I wonder if this is the look Nike will push this year for alternate uniforms. UGA debuted a new gray uniform a few days ago, and I thought it was hideous at first. Their old gray set with the normal Georgia text was better, but I thought this new version was just the design that we decided on. Perhaps Nike is the one pushing teams in this direction.

^Here’s the full uniform:

I’m no Ohio State fan, but I have to admit these are really nice.

And the Mothership already covered this one, but the Vols have some sharp new throwbacks as well:

They’re debuting these tonight in their game against Louisville.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

On 10/3/2018 at 4:28 PM, JPDesign said:

Oklahoma's new Jordan Brand uniforms are here:

I wished we all could see the detail on the wagon wheel logo...it could make a great addition to the official university marks and be used for other sports as well.

2 hours ago, bartodell said:

I wished we all could see the detail on the wagon wheel logo...it could make a great addition to the official university marks and be used for other sports as well.

Hasn’t appeared on any other uniforms, but I have seen it on some posters, social media graphics, and videos for other sports.

Archived