NBA - CHICAGO BULLS JERSEY RE-DESIGN

sjmc1983

Hi Guys, its my first thread on these boards after I have been a long time lurker.

Love the whole idea of concepts/re-designs so i thought i would do most of the NBA, 

Some jerseys are awesome this season...some not so.

Like i said i will be doing most teams so i will update as i go along :)

FIRST UP IS THE BULLS.

Got some inspiration for the white & red jerseys from the current Timberwolves jerseys (i love them) 

Thought i would keep the traditional bulls red. black & white scheme going throughout and the fade in the background.

The black jersey incorporates the classic red pinstripe from the Jordan era....this one is my fave out of the trio.

Any feedback would be great.

BULLS_WHITE_FINAL.png

BULLS_RED_FINAL.png

BULLS_BLK_FINAL_copy.png

On 4/19/2018 at 9:37 AM, panthers_2012 said:

Great start. I like the idea with the uniforms, but I'm not a fan of the gradient on the white uniform. The alternate looks good with the gradient. 

I concur with this assessment. Gradient on the white jersey just doesn't work. Alternate is fine but I'd alter the numbers from red outlined in white to a double white/black outlining to match the "CHICAGO" above it. 

19 hours ago, WavePunter said:

Gradient is fine on both imo, IFF you do a good job with the shorts.. The shorts can make or break the overall look

i mean, he said it perfectly. but that red uniform is awesome, great nod to the city on a classic but refreshing look. Well done. Not sure i like the white-red gradient but the red-black one might work. like he said, the shorts can make or break it

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

Archived