KingKongTom

These are the uniforms that should have been unveiled today to say the least..

HOME Quote "These are your identity. These show what you want to represent yourself as".- Kong Tom

Home: I wanted these to look fierce, tough, and sleek. Give feedback on how they look. Thanks

Kong_Tom_Concept_with_presentation.jpg

ALTERNATE Quote: "Show your 2nd side" - Kong Tom

Alternate: I wanted to show the precision of football. The between the lines, tackling, and methodicalness.

Kong_Tom_ALT_with_presentation.jpg

Which one do you like better? Honest feedback is always appreciated.

I have to extrapolate, since it looks like you used a T-shirt template instead of a jersey template (and the pixelation in the armpits tell me this wasn't a template designed for the program you're using.) It's not that much different from what the Jags unveiled, except that I don't know any NFL team that leaves the shoulders and sleeves completely bare.

rATMcmK.png

46 minutes ago, seasaltvanilla said:

Did...did you just quote yourself? Twice?

I know right!, 

“who would quote themselves not only once but twice in an online post?”- krzybdgrz

Excellent!

5 hours ago, Whittier S said:

I have to extrapolate, since it looks like you used a T-shirt template instead of a jersey template (and the pixelation in the armpits tell me this wasn't a template designed for the program you're using.) It's not that much different from what the Jags unveiled, except that I don't know any NFL team that leaves the shoulders and sleeves completely bare.

I couldn't find a template for football so I just went with a tshirt. But these have a better font, and they are cool.

7 hours ago, KingKongTom said:

These are the uniforms that should have been unveiled today to say the least..

HOME Quote "These are your identity. These show what you want to represent yourself as".- Kong Tom

Home: I wanted these to look fierce, tough, and sleek. Give feedback on how they look. Thanks

Kong_Tom_Concept_with_presentation.jpg

ALTERNATE Quote: "Show your 2nd side" - Kong Tom

Alternate: I wanted to show the precision of football. The between the lines, tackling, and methodicalness.

Kong_Tom_ALT_with_presentation.jpg

Which one do you like better? Honest feedback is always appreciated.

Nobody likes trolls. Nobody.

Never argue with an idiot! They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.––George Carlin

1 hour ago, KingKongTom said:

I couldn't find a template for football so I just went with a tshirt. But these have a better font, and they are cool.

https://www.google.com/search?q=FOOTBALL+UNIFORM+TEMPLATE&client=firefox-b-1-ab&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiIh8SXlsnaAhWFnoMKHY7OCmYQ_AUoAXoECAAQAw&biw=1920&bih=983

This literally took me 10 seconds.

3 hours ago, brycew8 said:

Tom, what did you think of the new Dolphins uniforms? Will you be doing those next or another team?

You know, I think the dolphins would look really nice if they just wore a t-shirt

Excellent!

This is going nowhere productive anytime soon.

KingKongTom, please post concepts that you have put significant effort into and that resemble a finished product. Lack of an advanced program is not an excuse for shoddy, thrown-together concepts that utilize templates that are not remotely designed for their use -- many designers on this forum have produced good content without use of such a program.

If you are using Paint, consider checking out our thread of Paint templates.

6fQjS3M.png

Archived