slikye1

NFL to NBA (#22 Texans updated on 12/6)

Love the striping for Cincy and Chicago. Cincy's is both really fun and well-executed, and that Chicago throwback is pure class! Perfect old-timey vibes while working perfectly in the modern day, with its beautiful script and no white.

I really like the wordmark for Carolina's blue; not feeling the "Panthers" one though. I would suggest two-color striping rather than three, personally.

Keep up the good work!

Finally I'm back with the Cowboys!

HMWeJRT.jpg

IhdDYwf.jpg

Not going too over here, created them according to their set in the 1990s. Rather than having stripes with stars like the 76ers / Nets set, here I placed the stars beside the front number.

C&C welcomed and thanks for reading!

Here's the Texans! Texans have a clean and solid look which I want to keep, but here I also want to create something unique here.

DdpoP61.jpg

xmmXLE1.jpg

TdqlbhP.jpg

Like some concepts in this board, I simply gave them an asymmetric look on the collar and stripes. Thinking it may balance better, used the opposite color on the jersey and short.

Thanks for reading!!

I love all these. I can't pick a favorite but the Bears set stands out to me because of the identical striping. Patiently waiting on the Bucs and Saints. Posts like this are the main reason I love this site and board.