Tennessee Titans & Jacksonville Jaguars

MJD7

Hey guys, while I had the chance I just wanted to show you guys some quick concepts I made to try and improve on two of the latest Nike redesigns in the Titans and Jaguars. I personally wasn't much of a fan of either redesign this time around, even though I generally like what Nike's done a little more than most. Anyway, here are the changes I would make.

ZsK8JAt.pngNx0rPu7.pngylMaZcO.pngOZjRGyq.png

-For the Titans, I kept the sword-shaped shoulder yoke, I felt that was a nice-looking update to the overall style. I transferred that shape over to the pants stripe as well, and removed any "beveling" in the set, along with both shades of gray. Since the team apparently never even considered a white helmet, I decided columbia blue would be preferable over navy. I also used the much-beloved social media font, thanks to @Conrad.. The navy alt is shown with navy pants, but most of the time it would be worn with columbia pants.

z4NPvwJ.pngobxSMnE.pngOeKvSj7.pngktppTpk.png

For the Jaguars, my design ended up looking really similar to @BucsBoy02's most recent design as well as the design on Reddit. It goes to show this most recent iteration has some good design ideas, but something just felt missing. So I went back to the previous number font, added gold back into the scheme more, and used sharp angles as a design motif. I didn't really mind the black numbers on the teal jersey, but since the intention for the Jags was to go back to tradition I used white numbers, and redesignated teal as home. I made the numbers teal on the black alt, I feel with outlines it could still work.

Thanks for checking this out.

Titans look nice, seems like more of a tweak to the old set, but that's ok. I like the light blue helmet and making that the primary was the right choice. I'd like to see white numbers on the home and light blue numbers on the away set just to balance it out a bit more. Looks good other than that.

Jags look excellent! It's simple, yet kinda modern. I like the collar stripe really interesting. I have different ideas about what should be the Alt vs primary and what not, but the set is nice as a whole man. Would like to see white pants though.

16 hours ago, GDLions said:

Titans look nice, seems like more of a tweak to the old set, but that's ok. I like the light blue helmet and making that the primary was the right choice. I'd like to see white numbers on the home and light blue numbers on the away set just to balance it out a bit more. Looks good other than that.

I appreciate it. Yea, it definitely goes more with the "Tradition Evolved" slogan they advertised.

16 hours ago, Carolingian Steamroller said:

Titans looks good but my one edit would be to use white numbers on both dark jerseys.

Here are all the uniforms with flipped number colors. I personally like the dark jerseys equally either way, though I'm not as big a fan of the white. Let me know what you think:

Zp5VpPj.pngVmytuxF.pngHMDNoQF.png

16 hours ago, GDLions said:

Jags look excellent! It's simple, yet kinda modern. I like the collar stripe really interesting. I have different ideas about what should be the Alt vs primary and what not, but the set is nice as a whole man. Would like to see white pants though.

16 hours ago, Carolingian Steamroller said:

Jags are perfect. 

Thank you both! I've never really liked white pants for the Jags, but this is how it would look:

bDgPsuG.png

I'd love to hear what anyone else thinks, thanks everyone.

The white number on both dark Titans jerseys are perfect, either the dark or light numbers work on the white, but after seeing them I guess I would lean toward the dark numbers.

I like the white pants for the Jags. Don't think they should be the primary, but it gives them the black, teal, white, look which makes fans of the original look happy, and I like the black, black white look (I know I'm in the minority on that lol). Even without though, the set is really nice.

Archived