NHL Stadium Series 2020

DTConcepts

Here are some designs I mocked up for a potential NHL Stadium Series game in Denver between the Avs and the Wild. I can understand why the NHL chose the Wings-Avs matchup for the 2016 Stadium Series, but these two teams have a much fresher rivalry than those who actually played outdoors. Plus, the jerseys kinda sucked. So, I figured I'd make 'em better. Here's what I came up with.

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

And that's all! What do you guys think?

I love them. I would only change the number outlines to make them pointed as opposed to rounded. Could be a product of the program you are using, but i love them. Great job doing the collar detail for the wild, these are very well done. Would it be possible to have the stadium series patch be colored with the teams? it kinda sticks out on the wild uniform. Like i said, great job

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

Love it! Using the two shades of blue on the ave jersey looks great, and it's nice to see the Minnesota script back again.

This might actually be a reality. The NHL is trying to set up more outdoor games at service academies, so the Air Force Academy could be an option.

Archived