Jaguars- a simplistic design (since that's what they want) Updated 4/27

flyersfan

Ok, so my jaguars, have unveiled new uniforms, and lets just say, they're a little bland. I thought ok, they could be worse, but could be wayyyyy better. So here's (in my mind) how the simplistic jaguars should look. I dropped the gold because that's what they wanted in the design they dropped. I included all 9 possible combinations of jersey and pants, obviously the 1 helmet rule is in effect and personally i think a satin finish (main shell of the seahawks) would look best with it. I decided to just leave the shoulders plain, but if its really an issue in the league i'd add plain shoulder numbers.

SO HERE ARE THE BORING-LOOK JAGUARS (yes please don't tell me they're a little plain, that was the point)

The home and main look: teal on black

DFl7ydV.png

color rush (teal on teal):

gpIHOe6.png

the home alt (teal on white) (which id hope they never wear):

tMjclzb.png

The alternate to be worn twice a year (black on black):

MyGHv2C.png

the alternate that looks funny but might work against the right team (black on teal):

M6tY47L.png

an alternate that i really dont like but added for the sake of showing all the combos (black on white):

Pt0d3ZN.png

the primary road uni (4 games) (white on black):

si8YLtl.png

the secondary road uni (2 games) (white on teal):

h0enBT7.png

the uni to wear once a year when we play a dark colored team such as the ravens or raiders: (2 games)(white on white):

Y8ajM3B.png

Let me know if you like these more than the unveiled uniforms, because that was the goal. and yes theyre plain but C&C still appreciated!

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

I like em. It really feels like a nice simplification of their (now previous) uniforms. I do feel like they’d be better if you added gold, but like you said, they seemed to move away from using it so I understand your thinking. The pant stripes are pretty cool, too, and I’d like to see them a little larger, though if you want them smaller to keep the simplicity that makes sense. I dig it!

I feel like we're close here. What if you put a double outline on the numbers, so they always have all the major colors. For instance, on the white jersey, an outline of teal and gold. On the teal jersey, an outline of black and gold, and on the black jersey, an outline of teal and gold.

And what if you broke up the back of the color so it isn't one solid stripe on the back?

5 hours ago, BigRed618 said:

Will the TV numbers go on the shoulders or the sleeves?

Shoulders, going to try and get those on there right now. Might look terrible but I’ll try it.

2 minutes ago, Orc0909 said:

I feel like we're close here. What if you put a double outline on the numbers, so they always have all the major colors. For instance, on the white jersey, an outline of teal and gold. On the teal jersey, an outline of black and gold, and on the black jersey, an outline of teal and gold.

And what if you broke up the back of the color so it isn't one solid stripe on the back?

I like the idea of the collar, I’ll mess with it, but I wanted to drop some number outlines in the effort of simplification. 

And if it isn’t obvious I’m planning on not having the leather shine on the shoulders

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

Few changes. added some gold as a third color. I liked it this way. also moved the numbers to the sleeves, it fit the flow better with the extended collar design. Also kept the extended pants design but incorporated thin gold lines into it. also these are completely capable of making different kinds of jersey combos, these are just 3 designs to show off all the colors. please leave some C&C! thanks!

S729eDk.png

qaP8pX1.png

8MPKIvP.png

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

• flyersfan changed the title to Jaguars- a simplistic design (since that's what they want) Big Update 4/25
19 hours ago, WavePunter said:

The first set with gold was the closest imo.. This last one has too much white on the colored elements

I didn't like the gold or teal numbers on the black uniforms, so i went with white. I couldn't leave this being the only white in the uniform so i added it to the pants and that translates all around, for --- C O N S I S T E N C Y --- which is something these boards love.

19 hours ago, GDLions said:

I think you have a winner here! The black out is my favorite look, but the whole set is great!

i think the blackout would be the home uniform, and white over black would be the road, it looked too good imo

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

23 minutes ago, flyersfan said:

I didn't like the gold or teal numbers on the black uniforms, so i went with white. I couldn't leave this being the only white in the uniform so i added it to the pants and that translates all around, for --- C O N S I S T E N C Y --- which is something these boards love.

i think the blackout would be the home uniform, and white over black would be the road, it looked too good imo

These boards like CONSISTENCY, but they don't like the superfluous addition of extraneous color and detail.. Which is what the white is.. Leave it as the numbers, and you're set

20 hours ago, flyersfan said:

If you really wanted to appeal to us, then you should have removed all monochrome, because as you know, monochrome was created by Satan himself and is very evil. 

image-2023-06-05-005249976.png

• flyersfan changed the title to Jaguars- a simplistic design (since that's what they want) Updated 4/27
On 4/22/2018 at 9:33 PM, flyersfan said:

Ok, so my jaguars, have unveiled new uniforms, and lets just say, they're a little bland. I thought ok, they could be worse, but could be wayyyyy better. So here's (in my mind) how the simplistic jaguars should look. I dropped the gold because that's what they wanted in the design they dropped. I included all 9 possible combinations of jersey and pants, obviously the 1 helmet rule is in effect and personally i think a satin finish (main shell of the seahawks) would look best with it. I decided to just leave the shoulders plain, but if its really an issue in the league i'd add plain shoulder numbers.

SO HERE ARE THE BORING-LOOK JAGUARS (yes please don't tell me they're a little plain, that was the point)

The home and main look: teal on black

DFl7ydV.png

color rush (teal on teal):

gpIHOe6.png

the home alt (teal on white) (which id hope they never wear):

tMjclzb.png

The alternate to be worn twice a year (black on black):

MyGHv2C.png

the alternate that looks funny but might work against the right team (black on teal):

M6tY47L.png

an alternate that i really dont like but added for the sake of showing all the combos (black on white):

Pt0d3ZN.png

the primary road uni (4 games) (white on black):

si8YLtl.png

the secondary road uni (2 games) (white on teal):

h0enBT7.png

the uni to wear once a year when we play a dark colored team such as the ravens or raiders: (2 games)(white on white):

Y8ajM3B.png

Let me know if you like these more than the unveiled uniforms, because that was the goal. and yes theyre plain but C&C still appreciated!

These look really nice. Great work! I think the white jersey on black pants is such a clean look.

My only suggestions would be:

-Removing the Nike logo from the chest and putting it on the sleeves.

-Put an NFL shield on the uniform

-Putting the Jaguars logo on the left side of the chest where they currently use it.

Keep up the good work.

4 hours ago, KingKongTom said:

These look really nice. Great work! I think the white jersey on black pants is such a clean look.

My only suggestions would be:

-Removing the Nike logo from the chest and putting it on the sleeves.

-Put an NFL shield on the uniform

-Putting the Jaguars logo on the left side of the chest where they currently use it.

Keep up the good work.

Summing this up

- Put it on an NFL template

Archived