C-Squared

Buffalo Bills Mount Rushmore Image

Looking for some feedback! I have recently linked up with some local sports & marketing organizations and have some exciting opportunities coming up... I intend to create some prints of this image for Jim Kelly, Thurman Thomas, Andre Reed, & Bruce Smith to autograph & auction off as part of Jim's annual charity golf tourney in June (and hopefully some merch after that!)

This is a rough first draft (forgive the watermark!) - I haven't touched this in weeks, so I'm just looking for tips to take it up a notch & make everything seem "rocki-er" & more complete... thanks, guys!!

1.jpg?screen

I don't know if you want to add any crags or cracks on the faces but that might be something to consider, to give it that weathered look. 

Agreed.  Right now they just look like grayscale cartoons.  That's fine if that's the look you're going for, but I'd try to play with the tone and texture a bit to make it look more like stone.

Also, Bills' Rushmore, so.... where's The Juice? :P

oj-simpson-buffalo-bills.jpg

Maybe have fewer highlights? or more subtle ones? They look kinda shiny. I;d also say less perfectly round edges. Maybe more of a truncated look?

If they are supposed to be rock, it all should be grey (ie hair, eyes, teeth, eye black etc) with the black as outlines and shadow only. I think that will make them look less like grayscale cartoons.

8 hours ago, JTswag187 said:

They need rougher edges, also where's OJ?

If only this was made in September!!!

also I echo what people have said above, and maybe work more on making the rocks in the background look similar to the heads. I like the idea a lot and i hope you keep working on this