Sign in to follow this  
Pulv!

Redesigning the Alps Hockey League ( HC Pustertal-Val Pusteria 11/17)

You killed most of these!  The gear logo is perfect.  In your redesign, do the teams do away with sponsors?  If not, they will destroy your hard work.

Also, does Red Bull sponsor at least one of every sport on the planet?

3 hours ago, n312rb said:

does Red Bull sponsor at least one of every sport on the planet?

Definitely, also in sports you don't even know exist ? and especially in Austria since they are based there.

3 hours ago, n312rb said:

In your redesign, do the teams do away with sponsors?  If not, they will destroy your hard work.

The only kind of ads I can barely tolerate are soccer kits ads. Those can be nice if they fit the color right, like Jeep for Juventus or Chevrolet for Man U. But every other sport uniform usually looks totally off with ads on. For this reason I put ads only on soccer or rugby concepts.

HC Pustertal-Val Pusteria

Full name: Hockey Club Pustertal-Val Pusteria 

Nickname: I Lupi (the wolves)

Home: Stadio Rienza, Brunico-Bruneck

Founding: 1954

Championships: -

Old  logo and jersey

140px-Logo_HC_Pustertal-Val_Pusteria.jpg  bruneteau.jpg

My concept

As I found that the mascot jersey was pretty nice, I designed my concept around it, with a dougle gray stripe band. The logo is now a proper wolf and the black circle underneath should reimnd of a puck. The double naming of the team comes frome the fact that in this region of Italy german is spoken as well as italian is, so Pustertal is the german translation of Val Pusteria, as Bruneck is the german name of the town of Brunico.

45156311052_1c2f6a58cc_o.png

30267465047_599240943e_o.png

The grey is too dark next too the black, and it’ll be too light for the road numbers...

20 hours ago, chcarlson23 said:

The grey is too dark next too the black, and it’ll be too light for the road numbers...

I've now toned down the gray a bit. On the wolf logo it looks certainly better, though, not so sure on the jersey .

44509949274_67347398d8_o.png

43419298990_d2913a866e_o.png