Redesigning the Alps Hockey League (whole league sum up)

Pulv!

I love that Olimpia dragon logo! Really well done!

I like the horseshoe striping idea for Gherdeina. The logo looks good for the most part, but the cutoff of the horse's neck seems weird and the ears are too jagged and undefined.

I actually like that first font better for the Broncos, and the uniforms are plain but solid.

As for Neumarket-Egna, I would have the goose's body meet the edge of the shield. Also, the text could maybe be more distributed through the empty space at the top of the logo. Still, a huge improvement, and the unis are kinda cool.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

VEU Feldkirch

Full name: Verein Eishockey Union Feldkirch (Feldkirch Ice Hockey Union Team )

Nickname: Die VEU (The VEU)

Home: Vorarlberghalle, Feldkirch

Founding: 2006 (1932 as EHC Feldkirch)

Championships: 9 austrian national titles, 6 austrian national titles (second tier), 1 European Hockey League championship, 4 Alpenliga titles, 1 IIHF Super Cup

Old logo and jerseys

400px-VEU_Feldkirch_Logo.svg.png6395-trikot-feldkirch-home-torf-png331.jpg&w=914&h=686&crop=1

My concept

Redesign an iconic logo as VEU one is pretty difficult. I decided to make a sort of wordmark logo with the VEU script and the three sticks and to design a stand alone castle logo for the jersey front. The same castle that is featured in the original roundel logo is actually called Schattenburg and is a famous historic landmark of the austrian town of Feldkirch. The striping mimicks the three sticks of the wordmark logo.

Feldkirch_(Vorarlberg)_-_Blick_vom_Ardetzenberg_zur_Schattenburg_(01-2).jpg The  beautiful Schattenburg for reference

46855935992_083c5037a0_o.png

46908016101_a26b0132e6_o.png

38665609364_bedb96967e_o.png                                                                                        spacer.pngMy Behance                                                                                                   

Time to close the AHL season! Here you have all the logos and home jerseys. I tweaked a bit Gherdeina and Pustertal (bottom row, right corner) logos on feedback basis.

Hope you enjoyed the series as I did! 😉

39967227003_e67479d8ff_o.png

33056248578_8e23574b86_o.png

38665609364_bedb96967e_o.png                                                                                        spacer.pngMy Behance                                                                                                   

Archived