Luingus221

MLH: Major League Hockey

The year is 1944.  Major League Hockey, or MLH for short, has been in hiatus for three years becuase of World War II.  The League's commisioner, Dan Krinklstein, seeing that the War will end soon, says they will resume opertaions when it's over.  They will add two new teams, the Detroit Autos and Philadelphia Freedom, to the current six team league.  This will help the MLH financially, as they were losing money before World War II.  All teams will get new looks, and the process begins with Boston.  They are renamed the Lobsters (formerly Barons,) and their colors become dark red, dark blue, and white.  The dark blue is included because of a rare variety of lobsters that are blue, and it fits in with their identity.  Here are their uniforms:

10xuh6s.png

C&C appreciated.

The second team with brand new looks are the Chicago Guards.  They only slightly altered their look, adding gold cuffs to the sleeves.  Their owner, Bob Bently, originally rejected the move, but since he was pressured so hard, he just added the cuffs in protest.  Here is their new look:

29ek51k.png

The Montreal Dragons are the third team to alter their look.  They now have a different font on their uniforms, plus a slightly lighter shade of green.  Here is there new look:

2cgymvk.png

C&C appreciated.

Look, I don’t mean to be rude at all. But this just looks bad. Just flat out bad. I get wanting to create a fantasy league. But this is also a concept forum. It seems like you may be focusing on the story more than the logos and uniforms. 

As for the uniforms. They are just bland templates and with words on them. They are sloppy and bland. The artwork could be better. Look at anything in the PHL, AFA or in the World League that NeoPrankster runs. The story is fun and interesting and great. But the logos and uniforms also have to be top notch (which they are in those three leagues). Maybe try a different template? Take some serious time to work on your artistic skills. Im sure this isn’t the best you can do...

7 hours ago, Cardsblues02 said:

Look, I don’t mean to be rude at all. But this just looks bad. Just flat out bad. I get wanting to create a fantasy league. But this is also a concept forum. It seems like you may be focusing on the story more than the logos and uniforms. 

As for the uniforms. They are just bland templates and with words on them. They are sloppy and bland. The artwork could be better. Look at anything in the PHL, AFA or in the World League that NeoPrankster runs. The story is fun and interesting and great. But the logos and uniforms also have to be top notch (which they are in those three leagues). Maybe try a different template? Take some serious time to work on your artistic skills. Im sure this isn’t the best you can do...

I agree. Also, why are their two dark jerseys?