KingKongTom

6 minutes ago, KingKongTom said:

So you're saying my "brand" sponsoring my concepts is a no? And thank you for the feedback. I plan on adding blue. Like usual this thread will probably just get shut down before I have time to update my concepts though.

I would say get rid of the personal logo on the uniform. You can keep it on the presentation. 

I’m sure the mods will manage it so that this thread can stay open. Just keep making the improvements, like I said you have a nice start here.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Cardsblues02 said:

I would say get rid of the personal logo on the uniform. You can keep it on the presentation. 

I’m sure the mods will manage it so that this thread can stay open. Just keep making the improvements, like I said you have a nice start here.

Thank you for the advice. I appreciate the suggestions.

Dodgers Home V.01

Dodgers Home V.02

Dodgers Road V.01

Dodgers Home V.02 

Honest feedback would be appreciated.

THE FOLLOWING UPDATES WERE MADE:

FRONT:

-Primary collar line color is changed from red to blue

-Secondary collar line color is changed from blue to red

-Improved placement of the Dodgers chest script

-New and improved number font, and more accurate placement of the number

BACK:

-Changed collar line color from white to blue

-New and improved nameplate font

-New and improved number font

SLEEVES:

-Changed sleeve color from red to blue on both sleeves

-Changed Dodgers LA logo from white with a blue trim to solid red on the left sleeve

-Improved and more realistic positioning of the Dodgers LA logo on the left sleeve

-Removed KingKongTom logo from the right sleeve

KKT_Dodgers_Concept_VOL_2_WB.jpg

Dodgers Home V.01

Dodgers Home V.02

Dodgers Road V.01

Dodgers Road V.01

QUOTE: "Learn to embrace the feedback, instead of fighting it." -Kong Tom

THE VISION: I wanted to capture the classic look of the Dodgers, with a new fresh look to it. My road uniforms would include the Dodgers alternate road script full time so they can always represent their city no matter what stadium they are playing in. I hope you enjoy these.

KKT_Dodgers_Road_Concept_VOL_1_WB.jpg

I congratulate you on your increased humility and you newfound “listening ears” but there is still a lot to learn. First, why are you tackling the one of the most classic looks in baseball, anything less than their current won’t be as easy for someone that is unexperienced. Now that you are actually using a baseball jersey, you should try to find an unpixrlated version. 

Excellent!

48 minutes ago, KRZYBDGRZ said:

I congratulate you on your increased humility and you newfound “listening ears” but there is still a lot to learn. First, why are you tackling the one of the most classic looks in baseball, anything less than their current won’t be as easy for someone that is unexperienced. Now that you are actually using a baseball jersey, you should try to find an unpixrlated version. 

I've always listened very well. I will continue to try learning more about quality concepts. I tackled the Dodgers look just to try something unique, I understand this would never be the Dodgers true look. And I just use pixlr.com for now, so this template works best for it. I don't have the money to pay for Photoshop right now.

2 minutes ago, BellaSpurs said:

Again the road is much better than prior attempts. Two things though, I don’t know how I like those sleeves id try another approach. And I’d stop quoting yourself 

Thank you for the kind words. What kind of approach is in mind? And I don't see anything wrong with my quotes.

Just now, KingKongTom said:

Thank you for the kind words. What kind of approach is in mind? And I don't see anything wrong with my quotes.

Try workin with the sleeves they already have. And quoting yourself just seems childish. Just say what’s you have to say, no need to put yourself in third person and quote it

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

Just now, BellaSpurs said:

Try workin with the sleeves they already have. And quoting yourself just seems childish. Just say what’s you have to say, no need to put yourself in third person and quote it

I will give you a look of the sleeves without the blue. I'm sorry but the quotes look good on my presentations. I've been using my quotes my whole life.

Not sure how I feel about the blue around the collar and the red triangle. It kinda just feels like it’s just... there. I’d like to know why you chose that design, what was the thought process behind why you decided on that?

“I feel like everyone should be required to post in quotations” - jn8

1 hour ago, KingKongTom said:

This is your proposal you had. I don't really like this to be honest.

KKT_Dodgers_Home_Concept_VOL_2_edit_NB.p

Honesty, this is much better. But for a concepts sake, I think (IMHO) that you should keep the blue sleeves. It adds something different. I like what you previously had much better. The blue sleeves are fine by me. But it is up to you.

24 minutes ago, jn8 said:

Not sure how I feel about the blue around the collar and the red triangle. It kinda just feels like it’s just... there. I’d like to know why you chose that design, what was the thought process behind why you decided on that?

“I feel like everyone should be required to post in quotations” - jn8

“Agree full heartedly on both those points, quotes are not childish, they are a way of life” - KRZYBDGRZ

Excellent!

Archived