KingKongTom

2 hours ago, Cardsblues02 said:

Honesty, this is much better. But for a concepts sake, I think (IMHO) that you should keep the blue sleeves. It adds something different. I like what you previously had much better. The blue sleeves are fine by me. But it is up to you.

What are you referring to as previously had? Thanks for the kind words.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, jn8 said:

Not sure how I feel about the blue around the collar and the red triangle. It kinda just feels like it’s just... there. I’d like to know why you chose that design, what was the thought process behind why you decided on that?

“I feel like everyone should be required to post in quotations” - jn8

Well for the red triangle its actually something I added to my template. I though it gave it a unique look. I was inspired by vapor max untouchable NFL jerseys.

1 hour ago, KingKongTom said:

Well for the red triangle its actually something I added to my template. I though it gave it a unique look. I was inspired by vapor max untouchable NFL jerseys.

Just saying, nobody liked those NFL jerseys. Also, don't quote yourself, not because it makes what you're saying sound stupid, but because the whole point of using a quote is to use someone else's words to express an idea, and to, in a way, honor them as an inspiration. A quote from yourself feels weird because you can fix the wording and make it apply only to your scenario. When you use a quote from someone else, you're stuck with the way they said it. It's more respectable and it comes off better.

tinysig.jpg

40 minutes ago, Jake3.roo said:

Just saying, nobody liked those NFL jerseys. Also, don't quote yourself, not because it makes what you're saying sound stupid, but because the whole point of using a quote is to use someone else's words to express an idea, and to, in a way, honor them as an inspiration. A quote from yourself feels weird because you can fix the wording and make it apply only to your scenario. When you use a quote from someone else, you;re stuck with the way they said it. It's more respectable and it comes off better.

"Well said, Jake. That's why the quotation is interpreted as odd, because quotations are typically used to honor someone and express an idea that is difficult to express."

-Dakotapalm

The biggest issue I keep seeing is that you aren't using baseball jersey mockups. I do like that you are trying to make this shirt appear as a button down jersey but just doing an internet search and possibly cleaning up a clipart photo will do wonders for your presentation. There's a lot of good thing that are going on here but the neck takes away from the sleeves. The numbers aren't clean either, I'd suggest going to a free font site and typing in "Athletic". This will get you some fonts that you can download that will improve the look. The triangle at the neck is just weird. If it was a raglan jersey or 2 button it'd make sense but I'm not sure what it's doing right now. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

1 hour ago, MJWalker45 said:

The biggest issue I keep seeing is that you aren't using baseball jersey mockups. I do like that you are trying to make this shirt appear as a button down jersey but just doing an internet search and possibly cleaning up a clipart photo will do wonders for your presentation. There's a lot of good thing that are going on here but the neck takes away from the sleeves. The numbers aren't clean either, I'd suggest going to a free font site and typing in "Athletic". This will get you some fonts that you can download that will improve the look. The triangle at the neck is just weird. If it was a raglan jersey or 2 button it'd make sense but I'm not sure what it's doing right now. 

Thank you for the advice, this is however a baseball jersey template that works for what program I use for now. Thank you for the advice on the fonts, I will look for a better font. 

2 hours ago, Jake3.roo said:

Just saying, nobody liked those NFL jerseys. Also, don't quote yourself, not because it makes what you're saying sound stupid, but because the whole point of using a quote is to use someone else's words to express an idea, and to, in a way, honor them as an inspiration. A quote from yourself feels weird because you can fix the wording and make it apply only to your scenario. When you use a quote from someone else, you're stuck with the way they said it. It's more respectable and it comes off better.

Why did you use a pas-tense when saying "liked"? Those are the current uniforms used for every team besides the Packers I believe. Okay for all you butt hurt people, I'll integrate quotes from others, lets just say snowflakes don't love these people though.

• Atomic locked this topic

Archived