Sign in to follow this  
TCW Inc.

DONE: Restarting on another thread

**OFF RIP I APOLOGIZE FOR MY LOGOS, I DID MY BEST**

BEFORE SEASON 1

• Saturday, March 03, 2018 -- NFL Executives after some of the biggest outcry in american sports history for European expansion hold a "Serious meeting about the NFL's future in Europe" with some of the biggest soccer clubs in Europe.
  • Saturday, March 17, 2018 -- The NFLPA Shockingly votes with a 77.4% in favor of European expansion, as the meetings were made public and players accordingly gave their opinions.
  • Monday, April 02, 2018 -- As the NFL Regular Season nears the NFL announces the Worldwide Football Association to be playing its first season in 2016. Holding a draft from players who sign to play in the league. Also the league will be revolutionary with NO SALARY CAP, 3-Year Contracts with one team maximum in the league. Also a promotion system into the NFL, in which the WFA World Championship finalists will play the two worst teams in the NFL in a home and away series for the 2 NFL Spots and NFL Draft rights. (all picks transfer to whichever team is in the league)
  • Sunday, April 14, 2018 -- The NFLPA and NFL work out a deal where the WFA Draft will be open to all players selected from the drafts of 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012 only, with the teams having no say if their player leaves or not
  • Sunday, April 22, 2018 -- The first offical team signs to join the WFA, the Zurich Lynx.They will play their games in the 30,00 capacity Letzigrund which hosts FC Zurich.
  • Sunday, April 29, 2018 -- The next Sunday the higher ups at Arsenal FC agree and pass the action to create the second WFA team the North London Gunners. Who shall play their games in the Emirates Stadium 
  • Thursday, June 14, 2018 -- The first Scandinavian team is founded as the Stockholm Storm are created, they will play their games indoor at 16,00 capacity Ericcson Globe Arena 

Let me speak from experience for ya. You have to come into this thing well prepared or you’ll lose people’s interest immediately. You have to provide a concept or league logo in the first post or get shut down by the moderators. Also, make your own logos, doesn’t matter how terrible they are, they have to be of your own creation or you’ll get shut down. 

26 minutes ago, BengalErnst said:

Let me speak from experience for ya. You have to come into this thing well prepared or you’ll lose people’s interest immediately. You have to provide a concept or league logo in the first post or get shut down by the moderators. Also, make your own logos, doesn’t matter how terrible they are, they have to be of your own creation or you’ll get shut down. 

On it bro WFA, London, and Zurich logos are made

cheeks.jpg.520a4859dc103f2c3e96cf3be85ae5f2.jpg

Look, trying to give feedback on that WFA “logo” is tough for me. It’s literally a picture of the earth with some paint over it. The level of sloppiness is high. Same with the logos below it. Just sloppy, not really well thought out. I know you are probably trying your best, but it looks bad. And if you want honest C&C, this is it unfortunately.

The story seems to be there. It is well thought out and seems interesting. But the logos are not great at all. That seems to be the reoccurring trend around the boards nowadays. The story is always there, but the logos just don’t look good. I would suggest getting a free app and learning how to use it. Even if you can hand draw, that would be much better (if you have the talent). Again, not trying to be rude. 

Having a great fantasy league is not easy. The AFA and PHL are the most popular ones around here and for good reason. I follow those a ton (especially the PHL by @hawkfan89). I encourage you to look at those.

1 minute ago, Cardsblues02 said:

Look, trying to give feedback on that WFA “logo” is tough for me. It’s literally a picture of the earth with some paint over it. The level of sloppiness is high. Same with the logos below it. Just sloppy, not really well thought out. I know you are probably trying your best, but it looks bad. And if you want honest C&C, this is it unfortunately.

The story seems to be there. It is well thought out and seems interesting. But the logos are not great at all. That seems to be the reoccurring trend around the boards nowadays. The story is always there, but the logos just don’t look good. I would suggest getting a free app and learning how to use it. Even if you can hand draw, that would be much better (if you have the talent). Again, not trying to be rude. 

Having a great fantasy league is not easy. The AFA and PHL are the most popular ones around here and for good reason. I follow those a ton (especially the PHL by @hawkfan89). I encourage you to look at those.

Agree 100% I am attempting the best with what i have, my computer is from 2010 and very very very slow.....the best i got is MS Paint. 

3 minutes ago, TCW Inc. said:

Agree 100% I am attempting the best with what i have, my computer is from 2010 and very very very slow.....the best i got is MS Paint. 

Thats fine, but the logos should probably be acceptable. In other words, think, are these logos ready to be posted? The answer to the first is no. And you will quickly start wasting your own time by continually doing this when nobody is paying attention to it. 

Just now, Cardsblues02 said:

Thats fine, but the logos should probably be acceptable. In other words, think, are these logos ready to be posted? The answer to the first is no. And you will quickly start wasting your own time by continually doing this when nobody is paying attention to it. 

Fair, im doing my best free handing it...I agree that they are not great but i think their alright, like i like the Gunnars logo

After you upload to Imgur, right-click on the image and select "Copy image address". Then paste that URL (it should end in .jpg or .png or whatever file format you saved your images as) in the reply field. That should embed the image in your post. That is preferable to making people click an external link to see your work.

1 minute ago, officeglenn said:

After you upload to Imgur, right-click on the image and select "Copy image address". Then paste that URL (it should end in .jpg or .png or whatever file format you saved your images as) in the reply field. That should embed the image in your post. That is preferable to making people click an external link to see your work.

OH my jesus thank you

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, TCW Inc. said:

[artwork removed] Zurich Bearcats

I will direct you to the Concepts Forum Guidelines, to which activity in the Sports Fan Fiction forum is to adhere. These guidelines clearly spell out that "members must have usage rights to any and all artwork used in their concept."

After a bit of digging on the internet, I found this concept on Behance, from which you've clearly taken one of the images (Concept 2) and recoloured it in Paint. Unless you can prove you have express permission from the concept's creator, I'll have no choice but to shut this thread down.

Edited by officeglenn

2 minutes ago, officeglenn said:

I will direct you to the Concepts Forum Guidelines, to which activity in the Sports Fan Fiction forum is to adhere. These guidelines clearly spell out that "members must have usage rights to any and all artwork used in their concept."

After a bit of digging on the internet, I found this concept on Behance, from which you've clearly taken one of the images (Concept 2) and recoloured it in Paint. Unless you can prove you have express permission from the concept's creator, I'll have no choice but to shut this thread down.

Ah my mistake, ill delete them and go again

5 minutes ago, officeglenn said:

I have removed those in question from the thread....the WFA logo i did myself and left it