Team ideas I have

CaliforniaGlowin

I'm not much of an artist, but I have some team ideas if anybody wants to design them.

Sci-fi team
There are baseball teams with alien themes like the 51s or the Invaders, but my idea is more of a sci-fi space pilot theme or sci-fi alien theme.  I would need help with a name.  If going with the pilot theme, the uniforms and branding would have a futuristic design, I'm envisioning something out of the movie Tron or similar.  If going with the alien theme, the branding and uniforms would include a combination of English and some kind of alien font.  I'm thinking the colors would be a dark grey for the spaceship and a bright color for the alien.  Even the stadium would have sci-fi and spaceship elements, like something out of Disney's Space Mountain ride.  

The space pilot theme could also work for a football team, with a futuristic battle helmet and uniform.

Palm Springs Mods (or a similar name)
This city is known for it's mid-century modern architecture, the team's branding would reflect that 50s-60s style.  

Donuts
Not that baseball needs another food team, but I thought of having different uniforms and logo variations for each type of donut, like white with sprinkles, chocolate brown and glazed.  A baseball would be in the center of the donut hole.

Black Diamonds
This team name has been used in the past, but my idea is to have branding and logos be like a luxury car.  Real slick and modern.  The logo could also play off the design of a baseball diamond.  

The Future
A futuristic team brand that combines sport with technology.  Colors would be black and turquoise.  Font would be a tech/computer font.

Sandstorm
A simple idea for a team based in a desert or rural area.  Colors are tan, sky blue and yellow.

Just throwing these out there in case anyone is interested.  I'd love to see some designs.

spacer.png

Last updated 2/26

Sorry friend, that's not how this works. I will refer you to the Concepts Forum Guidelines:

All concept threads must have the concept, or the initial concept of a series, present in the first post.  Any concept thread that does not contain a viewable concept will be deleted.

Archived