Full list of teams with neon colors?

This isn't their current set (or name), but it should be. 

0ba9330c54acce8e6d98ad03df8227e1.jpg

• Like 5

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

11 hours ago, pianoknight said:

This isn't their current set (or name), but it should be. 

0ba9330c54acce8e6d98ad03df8227e1.jpg

I am fine that they aren't called the Devil Rays considering it just says RAYS on that uniform and words better on their uniforms.

Tho yea they should use the Devil Ray for their identity instead of the sunburst.

• Like 1

"Devil" Rays was a stupid name, because nobody had ever heard of a "Devil" Ray.  Should have been "Sting Rays", or maybe "Manta Rays". 

According to the internet, Devil or Manta Rays aren't dangerous to people, while Sting Rays are - wouldn't they want a dangerous one?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

^^ Flying King Elvis?

• Like 5

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."