2018 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIII

canzman

Seattle looks terrible. Not "they deserve to lose" terrible, but it's not a great look for them.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, DG_Now said:

Seattle looks terrible. Not "they deserve to lose" terrible, but it's not a great look for them.

I think it looks great. I like it a lot better than the mono-blue look. Different strokes and all...

BB52Big.jpg

7 minutes ago, DG_Now said:

I really think this look is much better with the green on the pants. Blue is better, but grey is a fun shake up.

Seattle's all blue uniform pulls off the hard to hit combo of being both over-designed and boring. Granted, it's most likely only boring because we've had to look at it so much the past half decade, but still if I never had to see it again it would improve my life dramatically. A few posts back I said they looked 1000 times better in gray pants... Let me make this clear. It's still not a good uniform, but every option that isn't monochrome is always a better option. Always.

Just now, oldschoolvikings said:

Seattle's all blue uniform pulls off the hard to hit combo of being both over-designed and boring. Granted, it's most likely only boring because we've had to look at it so much the past half decade, but still if I never had to see it again it would improve my life dramatically. A few posts back I said they looked 1000 times better in gray pants... Let me make this clear. It's still not a good uniform, but every option that isn't monochrome is always a better option. Always.

You don’t like the Shaun Alexander and Matt Hasslebeck ones better, do you? 

Are they required to stick with the same dark jersey/pant combo the rest of the playoffs?  I feel like that rule is in place for jersey, but I'm not sure about pants.

I'm no fan of their mono-blue, but the grey pants against Cowboys' similarly colored pants is pretty unpleasant.

On 1/4/2019 at 3:26 PM, s3ahawkz said:

Sorry I'm a superstitious kinda guy so I wanted the Seahawks to go with their all navy look. The blue over grey is definitely the better look though

Should we lose, we probably won't see this combo for a while.  I would prefer all blue stay a Seattle home look only. 

1 hour ago, Froob said:

You don’t like the Shaun Alexander and Matt Hasslebeck ones better, do you? 

You weren't asking me, but I think that was Seattle's best look. I hated the blue over slightly different other blue monochrome combo, but I really liked the all white, the white over blue, and the blue over white combos of that set. I think they only wore the blue over white a few times. Anyway, I'm guessing I'm in the minority on this one.

ADXbBwK.jpg

e296nWl.jpga61DzQ4.jpg

BB52Big.jpg

10 minutes ago, Ray Lankford said:

I like that the Seahawks apparently reserve monochrome for home. It’s a nice touch.

Likewise.

And, while watching this game, I have to say it makes me love the Cowboys' white jerseys even more ... they're gorgeous, mismatched silver and all.

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

2 hours ago, infrared41 said:

You weren't asking me, but I think that was Seattle's best look. I hated the blue over slightly different other blue monochrome combo, but I really liked the all white, the white over blue, and the blue over white combos of that set. I think they only wore the blue over white a few times. Anyway, I'm guessing I'm in the minority on this one.

ADXbBwK.jpg

Gonna have to disagree, but those Jaguars uniforms are one of their best look tbh

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

On 1/5/2019 at 7:59 PM, s3ahawkz said:

2016 playoffs in Carolina

And they lost that game too. Why do they wait for high stakes games to wear different combos? Then they lose and never wear them again. Wish they would just switch it up more. These all would look great: 

25205361148_441056ee1b_b.jpg39072028561_ebbda8c144_b.jpg39072029711_795e84c996_b.jpg

Archived