2018 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIII

canzman

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Ark said:

This looks great and better than the above

867853794-los-angeles-chargers-v-new-eng

It's funny to me that as much as people complain about socks and pants being the same color, they also want the White/White/Navy to be worn against the Patriots... a team that also has a bunch of Navy in their uniform... 

14 hours ago, Old School Fool said:

It's the OFFICIAL HOME UNIFORM. I'm surprised how many people haven't caught onto that back when it was announced before the start of the season.

However, since they are playing the Cowboys there's a good chance that they will wear white for this game.

I would've beee incredibly surprised if they Rams has chosen the white. 

First off the weather isn't a factor.

Secondly the Rams are not thrilled with how the gold trim in the white jersey looks, but they feel it's at least tolerable if they have no choice until the official uniform is changed. 

Thirdly, the Rams are a top NFL club and I doubt very much they're gonna wanna wear the ugly white uniform set.  That would be like sending out a statement saying "perhaps if we force you to wear your navy jerseys your luck might be bad enough that's we could possibly beat you then."  

49545955_10212946648684421_4571722524559

27 minutes ago, AgentColon2 said:

That Chargers all white art is FAR superior to the navy pants IMO. 

No, that's only your own opinion.

Take those silly navy socks off them when wearing the navy pants and you'd have an huge improvement, but then again the Spanos' have totally ruined that clubs uniforms since taking control of the team from Gene Klein back in 1984.

In recent years the only times they looked really good was in 2009 for the AFL-50 Legacy games in the opinions of most.

Brandon+Flowers+football+player+San+Dieg

NFL-San-Diego-24-Oakland-20.jpg

6 minutes ago, kimball said:

I'm surprised, but at the same time I should have seen it coming. The Rams throwbacks are amazing and should be the Primaries yes, but I really wanted to see the Cowboys wearing their Navy Jerseys/Real Silver Pants.

da0Lbhs.png

On 1/4/2019 at 12:36 AM, upperV03 said:

^Yep, they announced it on twitter earlier:

This is easily their best colored uniform combo, and maybe even their best combo overall. Nice to see them finally break it out again, though it’d be nice to see them break it out at home some time as well.

I agree!  I am a seahawks fan and think the mono-chrome look blue on blue sucks.  I wish they would wear the blue jersey at home with the grey wolf or white pants on a rotational basis.  I prefer the blue pants with the white jersey or a potential green jersey/blue pants, grey wolf jersey/blue pants.  I guess I soured on the monochrome look in general for the entire league.  

52 minutes ago, shstpt1 said:

It's funny to me that as much as people complain about socks and pants being the same color, they also want the White/White/Navy to be worn against the Patriots... a team that also has a bunch of Navy in their uniform... 

Well it looks nice up close but from the broadcast view it looks way too plain

48 minutes ago, simtek34 said:

I'm surprised, but at the same time I should have seen it coming. The Rams throwbacks are amazing and should be the Primaries yes, but I really wanted to see the Cowboys wearing their Navy Jerseys/Real Silver Pants.

Never. So glad this is the look versus the cowboys in the ugly ass navy tops. Only time cowboys should ever be in blue tops is never or if they're throwing back to the 96 fauxback double star tops.

1 hour ago, ARTnSocal said:

No, that's only your own opinion.

Take those silly navy socks off them when wearing the navy pants and you'd have an huge improvement, but then again the Spanos' have totally ruined that clubs uniforms since taking control of the team from Gene Klein back in 1984.

In recent years the only times they looked really good was in 2009 for the AFL-50 Legacy games in the opinions of most.

Brandon+Flowers+football+player+San+Dieg

NFL-San-Diego-24-Oakland-20.jpg

51 minutes ago, simtek34 said:

Call me in the minority then that really liked the 88-whenever they changed back to white helmets  navy look.

2 hours ago, shstpt1 said:

Oh, but people don't mind if it's red vs red or green vs green.

1 hour ago, AstroBull21 said:

Not true, someonw earlier in this thread pointed out the Chargers wore powder blue in the playoffs a few years ago.

They had a waiver that they would have needed to submit before the playoffs started, so far no indication had been made that they asked for the waiver.

1 hour ago, AstroBull21 said:

Not true, someonw earlier in this thread pointed out the Chargers wore powder blue in the playoffs a few years ago.

They had a waiver that they would have needed to submit before the playoffs started, so far no indication had been made that they asked for the waiver.

56 minutes ago, dont care said:

If the Chargers and Colts win, the Chargers should just pull a Tucker McElroy (Blues Brothers) like the Rams did earlier this year:

"Well, suppose we leave our blue and gold St Louis jerseys in the locker room and go out there wearin' our 1973-99 uniforms anyway? Whatcha gonna do about that? You gonna stop us? Goodell? You're gonna look pretty funny tryin' to eat corn on the cob with no (censored) teeth."

charles_napier.gif?w=490

Archived