canzman

2018 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIII

I actually really like those endzones. Yeah there's heavy blue, but at least for the Rams it is royal blue. 

I hate the alignment of the logos and wordmarks in the endzone. It leaves so much empty space on the sides. There's clearly room for a conference logo for both teams, so why isn't there one? 

22 hours ago, fouhy12 said:

I hate the alignment of the logos and wordmarks in the endzone. It leaves so much empty space on the sides. There's clearly room for a conference logo for both teams, so why isn't there one? 

Most of us hate the spacing/alignment.  Seems to be the new lazy ugly boring NFL SB Endzone template. The phase out of AFC vs. NFC. 

You are asking a valid question. None of us have an answer, unfortunately. Its pathetic and shameful and SHOULD BE EMBARASSING to the NFL. 

Small detail, but you have the NFL and American flag decals flipped on the side of the Redskins helmet.

On 2/9/2019 at 11:17 AM, AndrewMLind said:

Small detail, but you have the NFL and American flag decals flipped on the side of the Redskins helmet.

A few teams did this. 

On 12/24/2018 at 7:07 AM, canzman said:

NvOT7oj.jpg

@walkerws I should have been more clear. I meant these mockups have the flag on the left and NFL logo on the right on the back of the helmet, but the side views have them flipped. That’s not possible. 

Awww. Ok. Lol.