canzman

2018 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIII

I'll update the Panthers from last night as soon as imgur fixes their issues and I can upload the new combo. ?

Regular Season Week 1 (Part1)
Falcons vs. Eagles
G8145JJ.jpg317zmqs.jpg
Bills vs. Ravens
wUXHPNl.jpgjcClE09.jpg
Jaguars vs. Giants
l4ThBfH.jpgXlfarhb.jpg
Buccaneers vs. Saints
olJFstP.jpgeG1it30.png
Texans vs. Patriots
GuSGHmn.jpgyw3vaUr.jpg
49ers vs. Vikings
OefP63A.jpgUjyaszf.jpg
Titans vs. Dolphins
U30MB4A.jpgWenwhrH.png
Bengals vs. Colts
yLtMoI0.pngocGBnAP.jpg

Regular Season Week 1 (Part2)
Steelers vs. Browns
C0DODuo.jpgOESd1Lx.jpg
Chiefs vs. Chargers
x4uYYBC.jpgbMJZQKo.jpg
Seahawks vs. Broncos
PaIRqdY.jpgbWyBsP1.jpg
Cowboys vs. Panthers
8zOTNn2.jpgSyrr8kr.jpg
Redskins vs. Cardinals
iFtNwzR.jpgGEj2aBv.jpg
Bears vs. Packers
nNcELro.jpgucasGyt.jpg
Jets vs. Lions
pwTqZYu.jpgpRwJ4UZ.png
Rams vs. Raiders
CndgMFI.pngt5RT1eo.jpg

I'd be pretty shocked to see either the Bucs or the Saints wear their metallic-colored pants in the opener. It's most likely gonna be white on white vs black on black like every other time. Hope I'm wrong. And the Rams have only worn navy pants on the road with this new set in the regular season.

Really liking that Jets Lions matchup. Such nice colors and such a good balance with the Jets in green pants.

My guesses are Rams in white/navy, Saints vs Jets will be black/black vs white/white and the Jags might possibly go white/white.

Saints wore their gold pants in the home opener last year. They usually don't break out the black pants until Week 2 or 3. Could be wrong this year, though.

26 minutes ago, RealSkillsAbraham said:

My guesses are Rams in white/navy, Saints vs Jets will be black/black vs white/white and the Jags might possibly go white/white.

I am also thinking Ravens will wear white/black for their home opener.  But I would ecstatic if they wear white jersey with their purple color rush pants.  That would be a better combo. :D

27 minutes ago, cheo25 said:

Saints wore their gold pants in the home opener last year. They usually don't break out the black pants until Week 2 or 3. Could be wrong this year, though.

They wore all black vs New England Week 2. Opener was at Minnesota. But they usually wore gold pants in the opener when it was with the white jersey so it's possible.

4 hours ago, canzman said:

Regular Season Week 1 (Part1)

Jacksonville Jaguars

9uocVOt.jpg

Its a bloody shame that the Jaguars are going to debut their new uniforms with those gawd awful black-upper socks to go with their new black pants.  Should have made Nike use all teal in the upper sock area.  Very puzzling that so many NFL teams are going with this leotard look.  At least the Bears, Redskins, and J-E-T-S are of the few that have got it right.

My guess is Jags go with the white pants. I’ll probably get roasted for this, but I think after seeing all three jerseys, the black jerseys are the best of the bunch. The white pants only look ok with the teal jerseys. 

9 hours ago, ARTnSocal said:

Its a bloody shame that the Jaguars are going to debut their new uniforms with those gawd awful black-upper socks to go with their new black pants.  Should have made Nike use all teal in the upper sock area.  Very puzzling that so many NFL teams are going with this leotard look.  At least the Bears, Redskins, and J-E-T-S are of the few that have got it right.

The black topped socks are because the stripes on the back of the pants is suppose to connect. It's their stupid way of making it a teal-black-teal look without actually having socks that do so. The problem with this is the design element doesn't work with the white and teal pants because the bottom stripe is black. Basically what it comes down to is that the Jaguars HAVE to wear black pants for the uniform to "make sense" and it's stupid.

g9qrFa4.png

Do we have confirmation that the Ravens will wear white week 1? They used to always wear white early at home but haven't the passed few years

On 8/31/2018 at 9:48 AM, NFLfan10 said:

. And the Rams have only worn navy pants on the road with this new set in the regular season.

From what I saw on here and the Rams' website a few weeks ago, they are going with the white pants all the time with the white jersey, either home or road.

23 hours ago, Old School Fool said:

The black topped socks are because the stripes on the back of the pants is suppose to connect. It's their stupid way of making it a teal-black-teal look without actually having socks that do so. The problem with this is the design element doesn't work with the white and teal pants because the bottom stripe is black. Basically what it comes down to is that the Jaguars HAVE to wear black pants for the uniform to "make sense" and it's stupid.

g9qrFa4.png

The white pants and white jerseys need teal stripes. The black pants will look better with all three jerseys.