2018 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIII

canzman

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, neo_prankster said:

Panthers actually looked pretty good against the Steelers.

In my opinion, I wish they would have tried that combo years ago.

I just wonder if these new combos they debuted during the preseason is due to the new ownership, knowing how Jerry Richardson was a traditionalist who was set in his ways regarding the uniform.

38 minutes ago, msubulldog said:

I just wonder if these new combos they debuted during the preseason is due to the new ownership, knowing how Jerry Richardson was a traditionalist who was set in his ways regarding the uniform.

Keeping my fingers crossed that David Tepper will indeed be flexible enough to let these new combos be used on the field.

I played the Cowboys Panthers game in Madden and had the Panthers in white over black and it looked solid paired with the navy Dallas jerseys. I hope they at least wear black pants at home early in the season so that the uniform isn't so white-heavy and at least resembles their home uniforms a little bit.

Giants made a change this year.  White Pants always with Blue jerseys. Gray Pants always with white road jerseys.   The only exception being Week 2 at Dallas it will be blue on gray.

In past 2 years gray pants were worn on the road with with either blue or white jerseys. 

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

13 minutes ago, goforbroke said:

Giants made a change this year.  White Pants always with Blue jerseys. Gray Pants always with white road jerseys.   The only exception being Week 2 at Dallas it will be blue on gray.

In past 2 years gray pants were worn on the road with with either blue or white jerseys. 

I don't see any change if they are still wearing Blue over Gray in Dallas

SqZ68qe.png

tL45BrE.png

3 hours ago, goforbroke said:

Didn't they make this change a couple years ago?

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

33 minutes ago, Discrimihater said:

Didn't they make this change a couple years ago?

Yes.

It's been blue jersey with white pants at home since the 2016 season.  However it was done a few times between the 2013-2015 seasons as well.  I actually like that look over the blue jersey and gray pants look.

5 hours ago, goforbroke said:

The only exception being Week 2 at Dallas it will be blue on gray.

Boring. The past few seasons the Cowboys' home opener has always been vs the Giants on SNF. The Giants are the only divisional rival Dallas has not worn blue against in recent years at home. 

5 hours ago, NFLfan10 said:

2 different alternates that aren't Color rush?? Also, my guess for Giants color rush was Week 13 vs. Bears so I guess I'm wrong.

Bears didn't have a color rush jersey just went mono. I'm sure they'll do that once or twice again this year but you don't have to schedule pants. Hopefully they don't but if if they do I just pray it's with white socks.

Archived