2018 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIII

canzman

It worried me to hear the Jets would be in all white, but it appears this is their reverse color rush game like last year against Jacksonville, only for a road game this time. I'm a big fan of the green pants. This could've been a great matchup with the Jets in white over green and the Lions in regular silver pants.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, gothedistance said:

Do you read others' best and worst list? I think you do. That makes things more fun. We can all look at each others list and comment or judge them. It's all fair game.

I don't want to, but if I have to make one of my own, I'll start a separate thread. If I'm up to it. If someone else does it, that would be great.

Seriously? You posted this exact post last year. Again, no, I don't read other lists. With regard to the rest of your rerun, whatever. I couldn't care less. 

BB52Big.jpg

5 hours ago, NFLfan10 said:

Couldn’t have said it better. The black pants really brought an edge to those unis. They look so much tougher like that and the black alternate to me is more exciting than those bland throwbacks of theirs that everyone seems to love for whatever reason. Black and red is such a good color scheme, and this is the only team that really has that look, which can and should be taken farther.

I like their black pants too, except that they were designed to be worn with a sock that had white on top, but that was quickly scrapped in favor of plain black.

I'd like to see how they'd look with silver pants and accents.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

10 hours ago, Old School Fool said:

It's old school football and it rules.

I used to love watching the early-season 49ers games at Candlestick with the dirt infield.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

12 hours ago, 8BW14 said:

So why are the jets wearing white facemasks? Did they make an "official" change that I missed or are they just screwing around? If it's the former I don't like it, if it's the latter I also don't like it.

856391738-jacksonville-jaguars-vs-new-yo

They did this Week 4 of last season too. I'm not sure how they are given permission to do this. They have a separate Kelly green color rush that they wore last year and will wear this season, so it can't be that. We also have the Bears wearing 2 different alternates this season and the Rams wearing their throwbacks 5 times, so maybe the league is just loosening up about uniforms (even though it is cracking down on everything else)

Archived