2018 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIII

canzman

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, VDizzle12 said:

Not sure if it's been mentioned here, but the first Color Rush appearance for the Browns is week 3.

They will be worn twice.

Not great, but a million times better than the normal brown jerseys.

Just fix the pant stripes and you are close, Cleveland.

18 hours ago, 8BW14 said:

So why are the jets wearing white facemasks? Did they make an "official" change that I missed or are they just screwing around? If it's the former I don't like it, if it's the latter I also don't like it.

5 hours ago, NFLfan10 said:

They did this Week 4 of last season too. I'm not sure how they are given permission to do this. They have a separate Kelly green color rush that they wore last year and will wear this season, so it can't be that. We also have the Bears wearing 2 different alternates this season and the Rams wearing their throwbacks 5 times, so maybe the league is just loosening up about uniforms (even though it is cracking down on everything else)

They first did it a season or two ago when they had to change their color rush game to all white. They seem to reserve it for a big game. 

41 minutes ago, RealSkillsAbraham said:

It sucks that the Lions have lost both games in all blue, because I really like it, but it seems to be unlucky

It’s not unlucky, it’s just ugly. Jerry Rice always said if you look good, you play good. Apparently it goes both ways.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

On 9/11/2018 at 7:02 AM, whitedawg22 said:

I used to love watching the early-season 49ers games at Candlestick with the dirt infield.

I'd like to thank you for posting that.  I stayed up until 1:30 am watching that last night, what a treat that was.  ?

That was easily in the top 3 Bills regular season games ever played, as I remember watching that game back in 1992. Best regular season road win ever along with the OT win in Miami in 1983 to break the Orange Bowl jinx.

No punts for either team and over 1000 yards in total offense, what a fun game that was and I was reminded as to how much I loved those early 90s white away jerseys.

Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuce !!!!

On 9/10/2018 at 10:59 AM, NFLfan10 said:

I don’t see any way the Saints wear gold pants again considering they haven’t worn  black over gold in back to back home games in YEARS and that they got embarrassed in them yesterday.

Since the Saints like to wear black pants so often they need to seriously revert back to something similar to what they donned in the very early 80s.

The current stripless ones simply don't work . .

90495137_display_image.jpg?1306188976

3 hours ago, ARTnSocal said:

I'd like to thank you for posting that.  I stayed up until 1:30 am watching that last night, what a treat that was.  ?

That was easily in the top 3 Bills regular season games ever played, as I remember watching that game back in 1992. Best regular season road win ever along with the OT win in Miami in 1983 to break the Orange Bowl jinx.

No punts for either team and over 1000 yards in total offense, what a fun game that was and I was reminded as to how much I loved those early 90s white away jerseys.

Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuce !!!!

Watching that game, I was struck by how much the Bills' offense resembled the current Patriots'. Lots of shotgun, even on standard downs; heavy use of slot receivers on short option routes; matching up TEs and RBs with less mobile defenders in pass routes downfield. The 49ers at the time ran a 3-4 defense, and it was apparent that their LBs couldn't keep up with the extra receivers, but if they took LBs off the field, they couldn't generate a pass rush.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

41 minutes ago, NFLfan10 said:

Bit of a surprise here. So now we're probably gonna get an all white throwback game later in the season. I was hoping it would be this game so we could see them in color at home for the rest of the season.

Originally ... word had it that the Bills were wearing the all-white throwbacks for the Chargers home-opener, guess not.

Would've liked to see them go white w/ blue pants, something they haven't done at home since 1983, as far as wearing the white helmet goes.

I'm hearing that they'll wear the white throwbacks on MNF against NE on 29-OCT, and again on 30-DEC in Miami as the Dolphins will be donning their 1966 aqua throwbacks in that season-finale matchup.

7 minutes ago, Gupti said:

Per their weekly segment on Jaguars Happy Hour when they’ve been announcing uni combos for the week (Wednesdays at around 4pm), the Jags are in teal over white against the Pats this week.

C3_DDA181_EDE6_4275_8850_3420_B66963_DD.

Be still, my beating heart.

If this is true, that is such a relief. Huge game, NFCCG rematch..no place for white at home. Awesome! Especially since it's only Week 2

Look how much of a difference that black outline makes on the number.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Archived