2018 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIII

canzman

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, NFLfan10 said:

Bit of a surprise here. So now we're probably gonna get an all white throwback game later in the season. I was hoping it would be this game so we could see them in color at home for the rest of the season.

I wonder if they are breaking out the red-over-red #ColorRush kit again this year?

According to the Ravens IG, they’re wearing white jerseys with purple pants today. I believe that’s a first. 

I’ll reserve judgment until I see them on the field, but my expectations are low because every Ravens uniform combo gets downgraded significantly with non-white pants. 

spacer.png

11 hours ago, bowld said:

Titans going white jersey with navy pants this weekend at home

Not surprised, I'd rather them wear white pants or Columbia ones with the white jersey. No matter if it's the old or new kit, the Titans tend to have a fetish with the navy pants. 

On the other hand, this would be only the 2nd time in the rivalry that the Texans have gone blue over white in Nashville.

2 hours ago, Crabcake47 said:

According to the Ravens IG, they’re wearing white jerseys with purple pants today. I believe that’s a first. 

I’ll reserve judgment until I see them on the field, but my expectations are low because every Ravens uniform combo gets downgraded significantly with non-white pants. 

Looks really good, to me. Easily my second favourite look for them on the road.

17 minutes ago, Red Wolf said:

Purple pants should be the Ravens' primary road look.

Eh. I wouldnt mind it, but the white looks better to me

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske

10 hours ago, DiePerske said:

Looks really good, to me. Easily my second favourite look for them on the road.

After seeing it on the field, I gotta agree with you. White pants look better but the purple pants look really good, especially with the white and black stripe running down the sides. 

spacer.png

11 hours ago, Red Wolf said:

Purple pants should be the Ravens' primary road look.

I'll drink to that. Of course, I don't need a reason to drink but that's another story. I've been waiting for the Ravens to do this since they dropped the old black pants after the 1997 season.

On top of that, it's also further proof that the NFL doesn't consider pants to be part of the 'official' uniform that can't be tampered with for 5 years. Heck, I doubt they're even in the style guide for this season.

12 minutes ago, Bluefalcon said:

On top of that, it's also further proof that the NFL doesn't consider pants to be part of the 'official' uniform that can't be tampered with for 5 years. Heck, I doubt they're even in the style guide for this season.

Yes the purple pants are in the style guide.

The main reason the NFL doesn't worry much about pants is b/c they don't sell pants.

Jersey sales are important to the league and if teams keep changing them either every year or every other year they worry it will anger fans too much and damage sales that is the point of the 5 year rule.

18 minutes ago, canzman said:

Yes the purple pants are in the style guide.

The main reason the NFL doesn't worry much about pants is b/c they don't sell pants.

Jersey sales are important to the league and if teams keep changing them either every year or every other year they worry it will anger fans too much and damage sales that is the point of the 5 year rule.

Are you allowed to share...or will black helicopters start hovering above your house?  ?️‍♂️?

Archived