2018 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIII

canzman

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, arron said:

according to the redskins Instagram burgundy over white today

Makes me wonder if someone else besides Bruce Allen is making those decisions. A few weeks ago I learned they are going to make the Cowboys wear blue when they come to FedEx in October.

Big shout out to the Lions for granting my wishes that I never thought they would and using the silver pants with the road unis instead of the blue. And ya know what? I was right. That IS the best road look in the league.

E4593_C85_0151_47_B2_8_D37_CF4_FADB885_D

...alright, I can’t contain myself. The Jags teal-over-white combo is a great uniform. What a shame that this’ll likely be our last time seeing it for awhile, and probably for the season.

D74927_B7_6_C38_4_DAD_98_DE_ECE25_BF3135

15 hours ago, henburg said:

I think that the Titans are wearing their best combo today with the white over navy , the side panels are much less visible for all the better. 

I agree it's their best look(for now) but they still are terrible uniforms. It's the Nike swoosh in red and those little annoying slashes on the pants. Topping it off with terrible number font.

9 hours ago, Gupti said:

Big shout out to the Lions for granting my wishes that I never thought they would and using the silver pants with the road unis instead of the blue. And ya know what? I was right. That IS the best road look in the league.

E4593_C85_0151_47_B2_8_D37_CF4_FADB885_D

...alright, I can’t contain myself. The Jags teal-over-white combo is a great uniform. What a shame that this’ll likely be our last time seeing it for awhile, and probably for the season.

D74927_B7_6_C38_4_DAD_98_DE_ECE25_BF3135

Those pants are so plain! This could have looked amazing if they went with the Brunell stripes. This is just another Jacksonville fail. Worst look in the league for me. 

spacer.png

I feel like the Buccaneers will not wear white on white at home for MNF against Pittsburgh.  

My gut tells me that the Color Rush MIGHT show up, but thats just my feeling.  If not the color rush, go with red over pewter.

Sorry I didn't get a chance to post the Week 2 matchups.Tonight Seahawks are in white, Bears in Navy.

Week 3:

Panthers, Houston, Rams, Jaguars, Dolphins are wearing white at home

Browns are Color Rush. 1 team is wearing an alt I'm not sure if that was announced yet. 

@AstroBull21 I have Tampa in primary red at home - they are wearing white at home a LOT this year, but for this week I have them in red.
@bowldGiants actually changed it up there year. They will wear white pants always with their blue jerseys even on the road. With thr only exception being yesterdasy in Dallas when they wore gray.  

@BrianLion that would make sense but i don't know for sure,

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

Archived